Paladin Twitsting with AutoHotKey

Started 26 Feb 2019
by juhalanz
in Albion
Hi guys,

I made a script with AutoHotKey in order to press more keybinds just pressing one to Twist my Pally chants.
it is not a automatic macro , that autopress itself

I've to press my keybind by my decision.

Do i break some rule by doing so?

edit: from the rules
5. Macroing
It is allowed to bind multiple actions to a key, however, delays, repeats, and conditions are strictly forbidden as well as any other means that allow unattended game-play

1st offense: Deletion of all characters and 2-weeks ban
2nd offense: permaban of Player

So i'm ok with my macro?
Tue 26 Feb 2019 9:56 AM by dudis
Not according to the rules, but i was adviced by a forum moderator not to use such macros anyways. Reason is that there's technically a "delay" between every simulated key-press in your macro even if no delay is in the code.

One button, one ingame action are the rules as far as I understand them (sort of...).

EDIT: Forgot to mention that you are allowed to do one action on key-down and one on key-up, see quote bellow.

You can make macros that alternates which ability the same button uses though, so I think I'll bind my resist songs on my skald to my mousewheel, so i can just scroll and use all of them at once anyways

Dont take any risks, they will delete your chars if you break their (not very clear imo) macro rules.

Ashok wrote:
Thu 7 Feb 2019 3:00 PM
If your script does not work without delays, feel free to change it.

Think bigger and out of the box. Don't hang on to the word 'delay'.
If you're not allowed to add a delay (=pausing the script and automatically continue after X miliseconds), add a pause which requires you to hit the key again to continue. Or use "key down" and "key up" commands seperatly instead of the combined "key".

Or add a switch mode (without the pause); 1 press is action X and Y, press 2 A + B, press 3 G + H... and start over.

Coding offers a broad toolset to engage issues from tons of angles; use them to get what you want and still comply to the servers rules.
Tue 26 Feb 2019 10:27 AM by juhalanz
dudis wrote:
Tue 26 Feb 2019 9:56 AM
Ashok wrote:
Thu 7 Feb 2019 3:00 PM
If your script does not work without delays, feel free to change it.

Think bigger and out of the box. Don't hang on to the word 'delay'.
If you're not allowed to add a delay (=pausing the script and automatically continue after X miliseconds), add a pause which requires you to hit the key again to continue. Or use "key down" and "key up" commands seperatly instead of the combined "key".

Or add a switch mode (without the pause); 1 press is action X and Y, press 2 A + B, press 3 G + H... and start over.

Coding offers a broad toolset to engage issues from tons of angles; use them to get what you want and still comply to the servers rules.

i just need to press 0 9 8 7 6 when i press 1 ( just an example )
no pauses or automations

is that legal?
Tue 26 Feb 2019 10:46 AM by dudis
juhalanz wrote:
Tue 26 Feb 2019 10:27 AM
i just need to press 0 9 8 7 6 when i press 1 ( just an example )
no pauses or automations

is that legal?

It would appear no but I'm not entirely sure, honestly.

Doing that would still require the macro to work something like this according to their definition, again, as far as I understand it.

Activate macro > press 0 > delay > press 9 > delay (etc...)

The macro cant actually use them all at once, so even if no delay is coded, there is inherent delay in the macro.

I think they just need to change the wording in their rules to something less technical an vague.
Tue 26 Feb 2019 11:01 AM by Ashok
dudis wrote: I think they just need to change the wording in their rules to something less technical an vague.
Vague rules (/laws) are just how the world works; to leave both sides room for interpretation and action.

It's actually somewhat funny that you (guys in general) keep quoting me all over but keep talking about delays, despite it's explained in the same quote what that means.
Also I gave some hints how to work around that restriction with valid functions.

Aura chanting is easiest to setup using the scroll wheel and a select-case function; each chant gets a number and each wheel turn increments that number (and triggers one of the chants in-game); once max you just reset the number to start over, maybe with 3s fail-over (that the script does not accept additional input after reset).

No delays (just your own mouse wheel usage), no automatic repetition (because you activate it manually), no game based decision logic.
Takes 1 minute.
Tue 26 Feb 2019 11:15 AM by juhalanz
Ashok wrote:
Tue 26 Feb 2019 11:01 AM
Aura chanting is easiest to setup using the scroll wheel and a select-case function; each chant gets a number and each wheel turn increments that number (and triggers one of the chants in-game); once max you just reset the number to start over, maybe with 3s fail-over (that the script does not accept additional input after reset).

No delays (just your own mouse wheel usage), no automatic repetition (because you activate it manually), no game based decision logic.
Takes 1 minute.

Ty!
you mean something like that?

*WheelDown::
Send {7}{8}{9}{0}
;
Tue 26 Feb 2019 12:21 PM by Ashok
No, something like...

iChant = 1

: WheelDown
Switch iChant
Case = 1
Send X
iChant++
Case = 2
Send Y
iChant++
Case Else
iChant = 1
endSwitch

Whatever that translate into your scripting language you are using.
Tue 26 Feb 2019 2:54 PM by krumr
Ashok wrote:
Tue 26 Feb 2019 11:01 AM
dudis wrote: I think they just need to change the wording in their rules to something less technical an vague.
Vague rules (/laws) are just how the world works; to leave both sides room for interpretation and action.

No offense meant, but that's a flawed logic (not without its merits, tho) when you are talking about rules whose consequence, if broken, is punishment, at least if you want these rules to work as a real deterrent.
There's a reason why, in any civil country, penal law is subject to the principle of legal certainty/legality: if a rule is open to way too many interpretations it won't serve as a deterrent because people won't be able to conform to the rule, what's worse there is the risk of punishing people who didn't break the rule on purpose, and so on.

If we were to apply the same logic into the context of a gaming server rules, we could say that harsher punishments (bans + chars deletion) need stricter rules.

Now, and to circumvent the problem (or "why not make all I've already written basically useless?", maybe, and since only a bunch of macros are both really useful and allowed within the rules boundaries (mins pet charm + songs, skald/paladins chants twisting come to mind), someone could compile a few macros (I've seen AHK mentioned a few times for example) , post them on the forum for you admins to check, and then we would have a post worth being sticked?
A sort of "useful, and allowed, macros guide" if you want: it would serve as a guideline for future and present players alike.
Tue 26 Feb 2019 7:04 PM by unforgetable
Wait.

As far as I understand the rules, the way the original poster is talking about setting up the script is perfectly legal. He is having 1 key activate all his chants at the same time, similar to a Minstrel twisting target pet -> charm -> speed at the same time. That should be perfectly legal since there is no "delay" in the script. Each twist needs a separate key press.
Tue 26 Feb 2019 8:36 PM by dudis
Made this simple Hotkeynet script for my skald. It seems to comply with all the rules as every spell casted requires a separate action taken from the player. I can just do those actions really quickly as I bind it to MouseWheelDown (scroll wheel).

The Toggle command basically does does it's thing, then jumps to the next toggle and repeats until it reaches the last one, then goes back to the top.

You have to rename your daoc client window to "daoc" for this to work (or change the script obviously). Caps Lock on/off activates/deactivates the script.

Just create more toggles for all the buttons you need.

<hotkey CapsLockOn WheelBackward>

<Toggle>
<SendWin daoc>
<Key F6>

<Toggle>
<SendWin daoc>
<Key F7>

<Toggle>
<SendWin daoc>
<Key F8>
Tue 26 Feb 2019 8:46 PM by Drakuz
let me clarify as an avid cheater of other games (never daoc) suchas EQ2 (i use ISX + lavish soft)
you press button, command goes from keyboard to cpu, to NIC, to server...
point is there is ALWAYS a delay,

what the author is trying to say in the rules is these 2 things, very very clearly:

(1) 1 depressed button may control 2 commands max.
(2) NO LOOPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO AFK FARMING --- via... LOOPING. NO LOOPING!! - no bot programs! or fake simulated DIY-crap-wannabe-bot-programs (macro's on loops)

so to reiterate:

(1) when you press 1 button, you may control 2 ingame buttons. i am putting that as simply able to understand as possible. 1: max 2. NO MORE.

(DELAYS???) all things require a delay, so this is silly, if you ran buttons together with zero delay your macro would fail. a delay is REQUIRED depending on your LATENCY. i recommend between 26ms (good net) to about 58ms (average net)

(what the author of the rules is really saying is.... replace everything he said with the word ''delay'' with the word ''looping"
(2) no free running loops. no matter if it is 1 button, 1 command, or more or less (sure why not zero? its still a number and a loop is still a loop - no loops )

No "Elite Masters of the AFK farmers" - (elite = not afk, its about doing things the right way.)
Tue 26 Feb 2019 8:54 PM by Drakuz
btw, i dont use AH for my twists, im just that awesome, i dont need it

there are other alternatives as well, and it makes you a better player.

/qbar = lets you change pages

/qbind = lets you assign specfic slots to other buttons (like numpad dorks )

so for a full twists of chants can even just use 2 repeated characters, or 3, or 4

as such, 5,6,7,8,5,6,7,8,5,6,7,8 ; using the 8 key to change pages. i use 2 alternate macro qbar setups. i swap out as i need to.

so in an rvr setup, i stack 2 of the combo resists, plus basic chants (by skipping to page 4 from page 1)
or with no cleric/friar i simply drag and drop the other qbar icon over from 9
(yes, i have 2 qbar's on page 1 sitting next to eachother, this allows me to swap and not look like a doofus running too little, or too many chants)
i then return to the main qbar setup for solo, which is for pages 1-4.

this allows for FULL control of the twists.

as well as.... page 9 or 10, can setup another chant bar, just for /qbinds to numpad, this gives you 2 locations to use your chants
which will free up your hand-to-mouse distance.

i dont use AH because it doesnt always depress the chants i want it to. sometimes the delay is too short, or the server has a lag spike and has the same effect.

so AH is a waste of time - if you know what your doing.
~Drakuz~
Tue 26 Feb 2019 10:04 PM by unforgetable
Where does it say anywhere in the rules that 1 key press can only do 2 things? That is wrong.
Wed 27 Feb 2019 2:58 PM by darthenron
Drakuz wrote:
Tue 26 Feb 2019 8:46 PM
(1) when you press 1 button, you may control 2 ingame buttons. i am putting that as simply able to understand as possible. 1: max 2. NO MORE.

Not sure where you are getting the "max of 2 actions".. As stated by a mod on another post

Ashok wrote:
Mon 25 Feb 2019 10:30 AM
... you can bind as many actions as you want to a single key, as long you do it without delays (stop + automatic continue after X ms) and automatic repetitions are in.
Also decision logic within the macro is forbidden if the decision is based on in-game data (like: "If HP<50"; leave those to the client.
Thu 28 Feb 2019 3:25 AM by Yzeron
Chanting is stupid. Should just make each chant a fire and forget. It stays on until you die. Just like on Live. Oh, and give Wardens and Paladins Celerity.
Thu 28 Feb 2019 5:19 AM by lilrdmandy
Yzeron wrote:
Thu 28 Feb 2019 3:25 AM
Chanting is stupid. Should just make each chant a fire and forget. It stays on until you die. Just like on Live. Oh, and give Wardens and Paladins Celerity.

And friars should get conc base haste
Thu 28 Feb 2019 8:27 AM by juhalanz
unforgetable wrote:
Tue 26 Feb 2019 7:04 PM
Wait.

As far as I understand the rules, the way the original poster is talking about setting up the script is perfectly legal. He is having 1 key activate all his chants at the same time, similar to a Minstrel twisting target pet -> charm -> speed at the same time. That should be perfectly legal since there is no "delay" in the script. Each twist needs a separate key press.

thank you, Sir!
Thu 28 Feb 2019 2:29 PM by dudis
juhalanz wrote:
Thu 28 Feb 2019 8:27 AM
unforgetable wrote:
Tue 26 Feb 2019 7:04 PM
Wait.

thank you, Sir!

That's not quite correct. Thank you Tavi if you read this, for posting this (in another thread).

A delay of 0 yields the remainder of the script's current timeslice to any other processes that need it (as long as they are not significantly lower in priority than the script). Thus, a delay of 0 produces an actual delay between 0 and 20ms (or more), depending on the number of needy processes (if there are no needy processes, there will be no delay at all). However, a Delay of 0 should always wind up being shorter than any longer Delay would have been.

I think the best way to describe it as far as i understand it is that the output of the macro isnt allowed to be automatic. So lets say i press one button and have 4 things happen, the last 2-3 of those (depending if you use key-up too) will be automatic outputs and thus not allowed.

Key-down / Key-up is allowed because nothing is being output automatically. Two triggers, two outputs.

The HKN Toggle macro I posted (bottom of page 1) does one output per action i take (each "step" of scrolling), difference being that each output is a different key.

So agian, one trigger, one output. The rules dont care what the script does in the background to achieve this.
Thu 28 Feb 2019 7:15 PM by Britainnicus
Ashok wrote:
Tue 26 Feb 2019 12:21 PM
No, something like...

iChant = 1

: WheelDown
Switch iChant
Case = 1
Send X
iChant++
Case = 2
Send Y
iChant++
Case Else
iChant = 1
endSwitch

Whatever that translate into your scripting language you are using.

Could anyone with Autohotkey experience translate this so that it would cast a different chant with each wheel roll up or down? I've tried to replicate this in Autohotkey but it just fires all the chants at once.
Thu 28 Feb 2019 8:43 PM by darthenron
Britainnicus wrote:
Thu 28 Feb 2019 7:15 PM
Could anyone with Autohotkey experience translate this so that it would cast a different chant with each wheel roll up or down? I've tried to replicate this in Autohotkey but it just fires all the chants at once.

I'm not that familiar with AutoHotKey, but here is the closes script/resource I could find https://autohotkey.com/board/topic/87633-wheel-notch-up-down/
Fri 1 Mar 2019 7:49 AM by Drakuz
darthenron wrote:
Wed 27 Feb 2019 2:58 PM
Drakuz wrote:
Tue 26 Feb 2019 8:46 PM

Not sure where you are getting the "max of 2 actions".. As stated by a mod on another post

Ashok wrote:
Mon 25 Feb 2019 10:30 AM
... you can bind as many actions as you want to a single key, as long you do it without delays (stop + automatic continue after X ms) and automatic repetitions are in.
Also decision logic within the macro is forbidden if the decision is based on in-game data (like: "If HP<50"; leave those to the client.
im really not sure how/why you keep confusing a delay with a loop (loop = automatic continue, this is a Loop in programming terms, in electronics we refer to this as Free-running.)

listen, you dont understand, because you use a junk program like AH, when there is soooo much better out there.
macroexpress is what i would use.
adds more details, and not for kiddies. (think of it as the elite version, and the AH is the free happy-meal)

if you program a script to hit 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0....

this is what you are asking it to do ''press 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0,''- in the quickest process-able time.
essentially you are MASHING the keyboard

for 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0, to work you need to insert a delay to each one.

{1, delay 50ms, 2, delay 50ms, 3, delay 50ms, 4, delay 50ms, 5, delay 50ms, 6, delay 50ms, 7, delay 50ms, 8, delay 50ms, 9, delay 50ms, 0, delay 50ms}
the above commands in order, are not a loop.
you dont see this, and you obviously cant change the delay times like i can, because you use a garbage program that auto-assumes what delay you need between each command given.

to make the above a loop it would be scripted with these commands:
{1, delay 50ms, 2, delay 50ms, 3, delay 50ms, 4, delay 50ms, 5, delay 50ms, 6, delay 50ms, 7, delay 50ms, 8, delay 50ms, 9, delay 50ms, 0, delay 50ms, Repeat}
or repeat until (until i press this button to turn it off, until X many cycles go through, or until some other magical function of REPEATING happens to be interrupted from when i decide to stop it or not (completely free-running, have to close program to stop it (very poor design))

period, end of story.
that is it.

delays are apart of the script you are talking about. they are in every script.
zero delays = mash keyboard buttons at the same time.

if you dont know what a loop is, i am sure there is many tutorials on:
Programming
Macro's
Highways
Hoolahoop's
Cheerio's
the ''Infinity'' Symbol
a Circle.
some loops are even (circular - time - wasting) arguments.

one way or the other, an educated adult will read this and know the difference between a delay and a loop.

here is a better example:

when you drive your car, do you just hit the blinkers, left, left left right right left. ?
no you dont do that.
there is a delay between EACH OF YOUR TURNS on your daily travel.
you cannot lie or prove this logic wrong in anyways, as i have used a real life example of what the word "delay" and "loop" is/means.
google is also provided for you as well as youtube.
Fri 1 Mar 2019 7:57 AM by Drakuz
as it is, i find it to be lazy and poor sportsmanship to use any 3rd party program, when it is both unnecessary and not freely available to others.
as such, i use the ingame built in /qbar and /qbind systems.
1 key, 1 command, = no argument.
ingame scripts = no argument.
no argument = safe and fair play.
Fri 1 Mar 2019 8:11 AM by Drakuz
a macro system is cheesey and poor sportsmanship, though not the worst you can do.

the worst case scenario is this:
you install a 3rd party UI,
BOT program reads the UI,
bot detects that the redline (health bar) on you or target is not at the 100% mark,
bot makes a change based on this information,
new data (new round),
bot detects you need more health,
bot presses button for you,
more health,
bot detects enemy has greater than 0% hp,
bot makes offensive action from a list of priorities to use first,
bot executes action.

meanwhile:
ZERO DELAYS and responds and acts faster than a human.
while the bot is a collection of free running detection and action LOOPS

you could walk away from your computer, to come back to 38headshots from you aimbot program on call of duty, while your 25feet away eating enchilada's laughing (a personal true story)

the delays are a good thing. it shows a human is behind it.
a natural delay is best (not repeating the EXACT same delay times suchas 50ms upon every key depressed - p.s. this is how you get caught on any game.)
43ms, 26ms, 42ms, 65ms, - if it looks like a normal ping, its probably human, if it looks like 50ms, 50ms, 50ms, 50ms, its probably a macro/bot program. = which will get you detected in about 10sec on a server and autobanned by a server, depending on the coding/rules of that server.

(psssst, i just explained to the dev's how to detect bot's and looped macro's)

dont have to take my word for anything i said, you can go out and keep repeating your characters all day long, and on some day, some game somewhere, in a place where they value there rules - you will get caught.

i used to use Glider for WoW (hated wow, zero respect for that game, so why not rack up 5 banned accounts? LOL)

and ISXEQ2 - on the permissable, tolerable servers.
never used ISXEVE - players get caught and banned.

all equally detectable.

the dead give away, is when 7 players (on bots) are following 1 player who's actually a human.
so you just send each a tell. with the live human first, and last.

(engaging the human into conversation,
waiting on 7 other participants to say anything,
telling the human so why is your group silent....... *caught*)

/bow
~a botter~
~a scripter~
~a macro artist~

if the limit of your experience is AH, plz.... please just learn something, and stop teaching the class.

if you cant beat your own program, your playing wrong to begin with.
all of them are crutches. the bigger the HANDICAP, the less skill required.

speaking of. since handicap's are allowed, i'd like block rate to go back up to 100%,
based on the fact that the argument ''passive skills do not provide skill-based gameplay"

no?
great, then dont have it both ways then
Fri 1 Mar 2019 5:08 PM by darthenron
Drakuz wrote:
Fri 1 Mar 2019 7:49 AM
im really not sure how/why you keep confusing a delay with a loop (loop = automatic continue, this is a Loop in programming terms, in electronics we refer to this as Free-running.)

I didn't say anything about looping, maybe you're mixing me up with someone else?

Drakuz wrote:
Fri 1 Mar 2019 7:49 AM
if you program a script to hit 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0....

this is what you are asking it to do ''press 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0,''- in the quickest process-able time.
essentially you are MASHING the keyboard

And this is what is allowed in terms of the "no delay" rules... The game already has built-in actions to prevent another action to occur (For example spell cast time).

Personally, I have set up all my chants under F1-F4. And I do have an AHK script to "bash" them all at once when I'm in a group for PvE. I manually twist in PvP based on the situations.
Mon 4 Mar 2019 11:48 AM by DinoTriz
Does a "Key down/Key up" count as a delay?
Mon 4 Mar 2019 12:53 PM by Sepplord
DinoTriz wrote:
Mon 4 Mar 2019 11:48 AM
Does a "Key down/Key up" count as a delay?

why would it count as a delay?
It's two different inputs, being done manually by the player.

(and without wanting to look up the link, that example was used by a staffmember as a "think outside the box" way of obeying to the rules but being able to do a macro that would otherwise require a delay to work, you are going to have to take my word for it though, or search for that comment )
Mon 11 Mar 2019 8:02 AM by Drakuz
edited - overpost.

and no, i covered all that already.

yes, AHK uses delays.
NO, you dont see them.
why? its a newb program.
oh? yes, and you cant modify them.

so you have too many buttons bound to 1 command huh? i suggest you fix that.
Mon 11 Mar 2019 8:03 AM by Drakuz
darthenron wrote:
Fri 1 Mar 2019 5:08 PM
And this is what is allowed in terms of the "no delay" rules... The game already has built-in actions to prevent another action to occur (For example spell cast time).

Personally, I have set up all my chants under F1-F4. And I do have an AHK script to "bash" them all at once when I'm in a group for PvE. I manually twist in PvP based on the situations.

so your telling me you have 3 chants bound to f1, 3 to f2, 3 to f3, 3 to f4?
so your binding more 3 commands to 1 depression of a button?
i would check to see if thats legal. -pretty sure its not.

and no, AHK inserts delays, you just dont see them. its the newbs program to macro's. the delays are present, and they all have the same speed whatever it is.

a delay is always required - you missed my point, that was my point. you cant see the delay in AHK and you cant adjust it, because your program isnt that programmable.
but i promise the delay IS present.

ive already stated this, why am i stating this again? and again? lol... and again...

go try an advanced macro program and see what im talking about - get out of the kiddy pool of macro's. jump in the deep end :p

and throw away your crutch
Mon 11 Mar 2019 8:15 AM by Drakuz
having a spellcasting time has nothing to do with a LOOPed command.

looped command example, since you dont understand anything about chanting.... i will create something more vulgar.

{/farts
/delay 20sec
/REPEAT STEP 1 <-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- that is the loop newbs.
}

delays are inherent in the nature of all casting/button-depression limitations.
if you take your 4 fingers on your hand (plz tell you this is NOT hard to figure out...)
and push 5,6,7,8 at the same time, with chants assigned to each. they will NOT all go off. this is performing a button mash.

to simulate this in a program you tell it 5, (NO DELAY D@#$#$%) 6, (NO DELAY D@#$#$%) 7, (NO DELAY D@#$#$%) 8.
and you will get the same effect.

as i already stated 20x.
AHK has a delay built in.

once again, no you cant modify it, you cant see it, but it is present. and the timing is still identical.

if you want your chants to run smoother, you program the delay in. - to your ping speed.
that is for optimal timing.

so that each click has just barely enough time reach the server before new command is right behind it.

this has nothing to do ''WHAT A LOOP IS'' sorry, a delay being bannable is like banning lag LOL - literally the dumbest statement i have ever heard.
delay = required for the net to freaking run man LOL!!!
Mon 11 Mar 2019 8:22 AM by Drakuz
if that hasnt scratched your skull - i just wont care beyond this point. some people cant be helped.

maybe you even think you talk without delays, here ill simulate this for you.

PaladinTwistingwithAutoHotKeyisfornewbswhocantfigureouthowarealmacroprogramworksletalonebeingevenremotelyreadytocontrolafullycustomizableafkbotprogramthatusesloopswhichisreallywhatthegmmeantinthefirstplacewhichistheonlywaytohavearepeatedactionifiwastostartacommandwithadelayandnothingelsethescriptsendsitfreakingendsdoyougetititdoesntrepeatduuuuhhhhhhhhonlyalooprepeats.

there you go, no delay^

put that in your Microsoft Sam and see what he tells you
now send that all in 64-bit parallel and not 1 digit at a time series/linear then you will get the point. ofcourse ill bet a plat that just went completely over your head =)
Mon 11 Mar 2019 8:25 AM by Drakuz
examples of delays are
:space:
comma
doing nothing
waiting
standing still
sitting still
not pressing buttons
not thinking
not using brain
ZERO CALCULATION
BREAK TIME!
lunch break
dinner break
buff break
pizza break
staring and drooling - some may argue the drooling is on a loop
Mon 11 Mar 2019 8:41 AM by Drakuz
https://pgmacros.invisionzone.com/topic/3635-macro-express-3-macro-repeating/
an example from 2009 post.

scenario:
guy is trying to loop an obvious paladin chant.
he has 50ms delays between each chant, and a 10sec delay at the end.

HE IS ASKING TECH SUPPORT FOR HELP BECAUSE HIS MACRO ISNT REPEATING!

delay = not repeat.
its just a freaking pause.
repeat, is a repeat. repeat is a loop.

and this is THE PRIME EXAMPLE of what is ILLEGAL.

so now im going to call your bluffs,
show me one reference of someone explaining your mythological version of a delay.
post, or i call BS
well.. wont matter ill call BS on anyone who has a problem with a AUSE: aka NOTHING, same effect as LAG.
its the repeat that makes it work.... that makes it... well repeat duh
Mon 11 Mar 2019 8:51 AM by Drakuz
go run along, when the server lags, /appeal the Server DELAYED!!! Ban the SERVER!!

/lolz
Mon 11 Mar 2019 8:52 AM by Drakuz
unforgetable wrote:
Fri 1 Mar 2019 4:00 PM
Please stop posting.

thanks for the fuel - your useless provocation has been met and answered.
troll me again, i got more i can post on the subject
~eagerly awaiting,
yours truly,
hugs and kisses,
Drakuz.~
Mon 11 Mar 2019 11:11 AM by Drakuz
as i previously explained all of this... in 2005 on a hack site :p
http://www.taultunleashed.com/daoc-guide-discussion/paladin-guide-t22631.html
yep, cited myself as a reference :p
Mon 11 Mar 2019 2:45 PM by darthenron
Drakuz wrote:
Mon 11 Mar 2019 8:52 AM
~eagerly awaiting,
yours truly,
hugs and kisses,
Drakuz.~

Did you just respond to this post 6+ times ?

Also, the AHK script that I mention has no looping or delayed setup. I'm at work, so I don't have the exact script to copy over, but I think its something like...

F5::
Send, {F1}
Send, {F2}
Send, {F3}
Send, {F4}

As you said yourself, it is "bashing" the 4 keys based on 1 key pressed
Thu 14 Mar 2019 9:25 PM by Drakuz
it would be more efficient to use a /qbind to those keys, instead of having a 3rd party program to do the qbind for you
the only reason to not do this, would be to circumvent something...
suchas binding more keys to one key.

so by using AHK to perform an already-built-in-game function, you are implying that isn't the only thing you are doing with it.
Thu 11 Feb 2021 4:07 AM by Vkejai
Would you be able to qbind your chants and then record a macro off your mouse for example , pressing the qbind keys , setting delay to 0 ? Curious.
Thu 11 Feb 2021 7:02 AM by Sepplord
Vkejai wrote:
Thu 11 Feb 2021 4:07 AM
Would you be able to qbind your chants and then record a macro off your mouse for example , pressing the qbind keys , setting delay to 0 ? Curious.
Able, yes
Allowed, no

You are just proxying the illegal action that way...the end result is still "one input" --> "multiple delayed inputs ingame"
Thu 11 Feb 2021 2:35 PM by ExcretusMaximus
Sepplord wrote:
Thu 11 Feb 2021 7:02 AM
Vkejai wrote:
Thu 11 Feb 2021 4:07 AM
Able, yes
Allowed, no

You are just proxying the illegal action that way...the end result is still "one input" --> "multiple delayed inputs ingame"

Where's the delay?
Thu 11 Feb 2021 4:10 PM by Sepplord
i thought he meant the macro would trigger without delay but still "play" his recorded mouse movement with his speed...
what's the point of recording mouse otherwise?
Thu 11 Feb 2021 4:16 PM by gotwqqd
Sepplord wrote:
Thu 11 Feb 2021 4:10 PM
i thought he meant the macro would trigger without delay but still "play" his recorded mouse movement with his speed...
what's the point of recording mouse otherwise?
I read it as using his mouse software/buttons for implementing macros
Thu 11 Feb 2021 7:50 PM by ExcretusMaximus
I read it as using his mouse's software to record his qbind clicks, turning off the delay between those clicks, and then running the macro with his mouse's software instead of AHK.
Fri 12 Feb 2021 7:17 AM by Sepplord
ah okay....that should be no issue....the chosen tool isn't important afaik
Thu 24 Jun 2021 3:20 AM by Hodge
I am having a hard time making AHK work properly. My issue is that I have assigned and coded so that it triggers !1, !2, etc. but sometimes it "skips" the "!" and executes the 1 or 2 key without the Alt key. Is there a way to avoid this?

*f1::
while ( GetKeyState( "f1", "p" ) )
{
Send, !1
Send, !2
Send, !3
}
return
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Albion or the latest topics