Latest Patch Notes
- fixed bd healer and buffer pet getting stuck trying to cast
- new raid quests
-- kill legion + grand summoner
-- kill dragon + epic dungeon final boss
-- kill both enemy realm rvr epic mobs
- active pulse spells no longer consume mana while incapacitated
- double crit shot should no longer be possible
- guild house repossessions are now also realm restricted
- picking up house gardening items will now fail in case of a full inventory
- chatgroup password now works without making the chatgroup explicitly private
- lots of internal work to further reduce allocations, this time regarding messages. Please report issues with
-- target info messages (you target xy. you examine xy ....)
-- attack messages with you as the attacker
-- chat and battlegroup messages
- fixed an issue where changing the emblem of a guild could cause the server wide save to fail
-- emblems are now checked and removed on login / when an item is equipped and it no longer matches the guild
- Snow Golems in OG now also have some loot to drop
- Averrius in Gna Faste is now talking to players
- Droprate of a couple of Albion, Hibernia and Midgard Mobs has been reduced
- A wolf pet has been added to the possible pets of the druid
- Smoldering Crimson Bow now has 10 charges Dex/Qui Buff. Already existing bows will not get changed.
- Olcasgean Warped Branch now has 5 charges Cold-Lifedrain. Already existing bows will not get changed.
- Morvalt Streber Scalps dont drop anymore. Existing Scalps still can be handed in to Topi.
- Belt of the Cladhammer now has 10 charges 11.3 dmg-add. Already existing items will not get changed.
- physical attacks now have variance
- critical damage has variance again
- fixed juggernaut not updating the size on gain / fade for nearby players
- fixed a couple client crash causes