Lancelot roll call

Started 15 Jan 2019
by sairam71
in Tavern
Who is here from this legendary server that popularized 8mans to what it is today?

[Thread moved from RVR forum - Anae]
Tue 15 Jan 2019 3:13 PM by tsteken
We ran EU guild <Stigmata> on Lancelot Alb from 2005-2009.
I recall Gimps, Legionaries and others as our primary enemies back then
Wed 16 Jan 2019 4:47 AM by Joc
Mid/lance from the start here. I loves lance. Playing alb this time around.
Thu 17 Jan 2019 1:04 AM by Tiesto422
i remember stigmata, i ran with gimps all the time.
Thu 17 Jan 2019 2:46 AM by Oro
Lance Hib here.. i remember Stigmata.. Suzerain.. Gimps.. and few others..

I've been the last one of the guild leaving the game 3yrs ago (due to some babies ).. but hell, i would love to jump back in hehehe.. but i think i don't have the skill anymore..

I've tryied many, many times to bring the guild back to play.. i will try once again.. but i'm not so confident they will be back in force lol.. expecially the GM who's playing 100% xbox

anyway.. i will give it a try..

Decimo <Legionaries>
Rujeh <Bastard Inside>
Thu 17 Jan 2019 1:14 PM by gnefner
Howdy,

Lancelot player since day one..

Ran with various guilds on Mid: Endurance, TDH, ROC, Rejects, Carnage in OF and various guilds in NF, was part of Gimps as they where starting up - then pulled out of the "scene" and got more casual

Good times, good times indeed!
Thu 17 Jan 2019 2:30 PM by volture777
Sarp/Sarpin checking in from Hib/Lance. I rolled alb here. I see many familiar names, say hi if you see me around in game on my merc, Sarp.

Shoutout to Tiesto, I dragged a friend along who hasn't played DAOC since pre-SI so I dug out that "DAOC fundamentals" video you made like 15 years ago and made him watch it
Thu 17 Jan 2019 2:51 PM by Proxey
sup buds
Thu 17 Jan 2019 6:37 PM by volture777
Sup proxey, don't think I've seen you since SWTOR. What realm you roll on?
Thu 17 Jan 2019 6:37 PM by Jonpoland
Jonpo here! Almost done with my druid if anyone playing US East needs a healer at night.
Fri 18 Jan 2019 8:23 AM by tsteken
Oro wrote:
Thu 17 Jan 2019 2:46 AM
Lance Hib here.. i remember Stigmata.. Suzerain.. Gimps.. and few others..

I've been the last one of the guild leaving the game 3yrs ago (due to some babies ).. but hell, i would love to jump back in hehehe.. but i think i don't have the skill anymore..

I've tryied many, many times to bring the guild back to play.. i will try once again.. but i'm not so confident they will be back in force lol.. expecially the GM who's playing 100% xbox

anyway.. i will give it a try..

Decimo <Legionaries>
Rujeh <Bastard Inside>

Oh man Decimo nice to see you. I still got all your/our videos from various fights
I played Chimie Theurg and Riddermark merc. Im also the last active player from back then and lost contact with a few of the players too.
Let me know if you guys return in any form
Fri 18 Jan 2019 2:12 PM by sairam71
Very nice! This is sairaskald from LAgged Again. Currently rolled on mid and lvling pac healer main. Let’s see how it goes. Hopefully overtime I find some good core skilled people to play with. Don’t have as much time as before with irl shit now that we all older but still got enough time to roll.
Sat 19 Jan 2019 5:45 AM by nyght999
Vladamire, old celt hero from Lancelot. Once again, playing a hero!
Sat 19 Jan 2019 9:59 AM by WillTO3
Alb Lance here - merc named Aceamar
Sticking with what I know, another merc
Sat 19 Jan 2019 7:51 PM by amylea
Hib/Lance here. Played with The Nameless Ones (TNO) as a druid named either Aymi or Invas -- I don't remember which. Still Hib now.
Sat 19 Jan 2019 10:57 PM by Vlalkor
amylea wrote:
Sat 19 Jan 2019 7:51 PM
Hib/Lance here. Played with The Nameless Ones (TNO) as a druid named either Aymi or Invas -- I don't remember which. Still Hib now.

I've been trying to find one of your old videos, do you have any of them?

Alb Lance here.
Sat 19 Jan 2019 10:57 PM by Kyosji
Hib/Lance. Formerly of Forces of Nature before the split, then Freaks of Nature afterwards with Depstock as our leader. Anyone around?
Sun 20 Jan 2019 1:34 AM by amylea
Vlalkor wrote:
Sat 19 Jan 2019 10:57 PM
amylea wrote:
Sat 19 Jan 2019 7:51 PM

I've been trying to find one of your old videos, do you have any of them?

Alb Lance here.

This is the only one I can still find: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7INpyfW8-8
Sun 20 Jan 2019 4:48 AM by Nihilithik
Rolled Lancelot after SI release and quit sometime after ToA. Im pretty sure my Sorceresses name was Khlorine. Played a Reaver named Darkore for awhile too.

Any <Forgotten Heroes> out there?
Names i remember: Fishface, Wulf (wulfstan?), Laine,
Mon 21 Jan 2019 2:33 AM by Cearex
/Wave

Old Hib / Lance Champion here, rolling on Phoenix (still a hibbie) with my RL friends who I played DAoC with back in the day; Munro, Delmah, Haz, Sidneyfox. Excited to take a trip down memory lane - hopefully we make it to 50!
Mon 21 Jan 2019 3:31 AM by sersly
Kej on mid/Lance since day 1 of daoc. Been a long time since I have played but back at it on hib now. Playing an eldritch named jek
Mon 21 Jan 2019 6:26 PM by kirby824
Munro... the bard?

This guy is a legend
Mon 21 Jan 2019 7:07 PM by Cearex
Let's not feed his ego too much, but yeah that's him. However, he refused to take up the lute again so I will be barding for our little group.
Mon 21 Jan 2019 7:15 PM by CptnPanic
Hey all, Gorbuelus,Gawdzila, Paddin Fain, I was in Wrath of Gawd and Menace II Society. I’m rollin as Auki this time around on Albion. GL all!
Mon 21 Jan 2019 10:34 PM by Shaeamus
Hello everyone from historic Lance! I played in KoS for years - Shaeamus was my ment, then Maddelin my light eld, along with various other alts. Decimo and I chat somewhat regularly in the ROR Warhammer and often remind each other of the DAOC glory days. I miss playing and went back to Uth a number of times. Not sure if I'll try DAOC again - maybe if I can get my 10yr old son/ regular gaming buddy interested. We'll see. Hope you're all well and leveling quickly!
Wed 23 Jan 2019 7:35 AM by Gylp
Gylp - Shaman main from Lance.
Ran with RoC.
Remember a few of the names in this thread.
Good to see ya all here.
Wed 23 Jan 2019 3:24 PM by kirby824
Shaeamus wrote:
Mon 21 Jan 2019 10:34 PM
Hello everyone from historic Lance! I played in KoS for years - Shaeamus was my ment, then Maddelin my light eld, along with various other alts. Decimo and I chat somewhat regularly in the ROR Warhammer and often remind each other of the DAOC glory days. I miss playing and went back to Uth a number of times. Not sure if I'll try DAOC again - maybe if I can get my 10yr old son/ regular gaming buddy interested. We'll see. Hope you're all well and leveling quickly!

The best ment ever... I barded for you/melk/mist quit a bit around SI/ToA. Miss the KoS days, you guys made it a sport.

ANY time in my life I hear "Shaeamus," I immediately think "Loves the Guinness."

Kyrby the (other) firby bard
Wed 23 Jan 2019 5:36 PM by Shaeamus
You are way too kind and I was younger then with better reflexes. My son will hopefully play with me a bit. I think we'll start out on HIb! Luv them leprechauns and still love the Guinness!
Wed 23 Jan 2019 10:57 PM by Rongus
Rongus here... i remember most guild mention. I used to run with Suzerain but now im playing with the Charlatan idiots. Good to see a bunch of familiar people. We are playing on Alb. Feel free to reach out.

Hey old guildy Tiesto.

-Rongus
Wed 23 Jan 2019 11:48 PM by Haruspex
I started on Alb/Lancelot and was in the guild <Zen>. I was a level 27 Highlander Armsman named Motrax.

Then a friend was like "COME BE A VIKING" and I went to Mid/Merlin for the next 5 years straight without any realm hopping. Loved it. Over there I was in <Damage Inc> which was in the <Myth> Alliance. We actually took over the alliance when Myth kind of fell apart because Drutt was off somewhere. I played SParklybolt the Thane, Spicytomato the Shaman and others.

Many good memories.

I have not yet been able to start up here though. I want to, but me and the girlfriend are doing something different right now and I don't want to leave her.
Thu 24 Jan 2019 5:37 PM by Cearex
Charlatan is rolling on Phoenix?? Sweeet.
Thu 31 Jan 2019 7:47 AM by btmunro
Kirby! I'm back bro I hope you're still around.
Tue 5 Feb 2019 12:54 AM by Campjr
Charlatan here with Rongus from suzerain.

Playing alb and getting out this week.
Tue 5 Feb 2019 5:21 PM by kirby824
I'm around!

Mostly maining my druid, Vyle. Leveling some others, too. Please add and mssg me whenever!
Sat 9 Feb 2019 11:53 AM by Gormenghast
Rolled Alb/Lancelot day one here

Played Merc named Fhair mainly with <O.o>
also played various other alts, on a few realms

i remember quite a few names on this thread
Sat 16 Feb 2019 3:22 AM by ashmir_daoc
Late to this party, but hey!

Ashmir/Ariya from hib/lance; mostly known from <KoS> but was a member of several other great guilds (<Devils of Camelot>, <Empire of Evil>, my own <RHE>, ran with <Free Rps> when they were getting off the ground among others).

I was also:
Ashamael from alb/lance <Recoil>. Really cool to see some of the <Stigmata> guys here, our old allies in NF after the old school alb lance 8mans all quit!

Here I am Ashamaex, Ashvara, & Ashmazaex (chanter, hero, bm). Came here with my guild <Outer Circle> which I played with for a good part of the last three years on live (I came back to game in 2015 and quit in January 2018). If you see me, say hi. I love seeing old Lance peeps!
Mon 18 Feb 2019 10:44 AM by dav
Was Dav - warrior from Mid / Lancelot . Forgot my guild name its been so long all i remember is we were all black with pink boots . Now also Dav warrior on Mid but thinking of switching to Alb (too many mids).
Mon 18 Feb 2019 5:47 PM by Triq02
Jonpoland wrote:
Thu 17 Jan 2019 6:37 PM
Jonpo here! Almost done with my druid if anyone playing US East needs a healer at night.

Hey bud
Tue 19 Feb 2019 9:41 PM by paytun
Paytun (#2 scout) from Alb with Iron Monkey then switched to Mid after see hidden b.s. to Ray with virus23, still hanging out with KoS peeps. Trying to get Ubu #1 mezzer to play here.
Wed 20 Feb 2019 8:25 PM by Kyosji
Akako BastardSonOfDepstock from Hib/Lance from FoN
Thu 21 Feb 2019 5:16 AM by Burkserker
Khaale / Skorpius / Deuced from KoS, also original beta testing of DAOC back in the dizzle!

Did anyone also play Spellbinder / Magestorm?
Thu 21 Feb 2019 5:20 AM by Burkserker
Cearex wrote:
Mon 21 Jan 2019 2:33 AM
/Wave

Old Hib / Lance Champion here, rolling on Phoenix (still a hibbie) with my RL friends who I played DAoC with back in the day; Munro, Delmah, Haz, Sidneyfox. Excited to take a trip down memory lane - hopefully we make it to 50!

dude!
Thu 21 Feb 2019 7:54 AM by Tranb
Tranb / Gally from <Dark Horizon>, Lancelot / Hib here. I and some friends made it again on the Hib side after years of wandering from games to nothing to game

Glad to see some old tags around, even if I can't remember all the player names !
Fri 22 Feb 2019 10:20 AM by Pioggia
I was Pioggia (Bard) Inner Demons Italian Guild
Tue 26 Feb 2019 4:17 AM by Dagerin
Playsobad from Hib Lance checking in. Ex-Charlatan, playing Alb side now with a theurge.
Wed 6 Mar 2019 7:17 PM by komgol
Alb/Lance here. I ran an Armsman (Komgol) with Jonpo, Fhair, and others in <O.o>

I just found out about Phoenix. No idea what I'll be rolling.
Wed 6 Mar 2019 9:21 PM by Cearex
Burkserker wrote:
Thu 21 Feb 2019 5:20 AM
Cearex wrote:
Mon 21 Jan 2019 2:33 AM
/Wave

dude!

Sup!
Fri 8 Mar 2019 12:22 PM by CowboyFaern
Alb/Lance here from day one. Tanking Wizzie Faern that ran the <Forgotten Souls> guild until RL got in the way.
Fri 8 Mar 2019 1:32 PM by Marrows
Mid/Lance played a healer, Holycore
Fri 8 Mar 2019 1:45 PM by Draygon
Mid Lance here. Was in Rulers of Camelot. Unity and The Silent ones. Draygon runie, Fayvren pac healer, Beven warrior, Unity scout.
Sun 10 Mar 2019 1:58 PM by nyght999
Well I was going back to hib, have my 50 hero Vladamire, Celt just like the old one. Unfortunately animists are terrible on hib, so now playing an infiltrator. Vladamyre by name, cyas on the battlefield.
Tue 12 Mar 2019 3:11 PM by gnefner
nyght999 wrote:
Sun 10 Mar 2019 1:58 PM
Well I was going back to hib, have my 50 hero Vladamire, Celt just like the old one. Unfortunately animists are terrible on hib, so now playing an infiltrator. Vladamyre by name, cyas on the battlefield.

Sorry? Animists are terrible?
Tue 12 Mar 2019 5:13 PM by Dominus
a nerd reunion, I love it
Wed 17 Apr 2019 12:06 AM by Catholocate
Catholocate champion circa 01-04. Was in imperial guard, devil's of Camelot, and KoS.

Played around the time of Templar knights on alb and kindred on mid.

I recognized some of ya in the thread I sent ya messages. If I missed ya, please send me a msg browsing this forum on mobile is a little difficult. Looking to join a guild, on alb, started a minstrel. Name is Katho
Wed 17 Apr 2019 2:21 PM by Marrows
Holycore - Pac (sometimes Aug) healer, Mid/Lance. I mostly duoed with Nightwishess. Was in the guild ENDO and Fenris back in the day.
Sun 28 Apr 2019 1:06 PM by Cardzguy
Ran Alb/Lance for years. Was in Old Skool and New Day Rising. Had many toons, but ones I ran mostly were Serravatar, Prodicalone, Gotthe, Thermos and Does
Wed 15 May 2019 12:57 AM by Chysil
Wish I had ventured in here sooner.

Hib / Lance

Owanda - Druid
Chysil - Bard
Fluffykittens - Chanter

others, but don't feel like listing them all, so just the main ones. Saw a lot of familiar names /wave

hopefully the DDOS stops so I can play some... Have all realms here
Fri 17 May 2019 8:50 PM by Frostlion
A little late to the party here, but I was on Alb Lance with <Zen>. Icewing/Frostlion/Snowlion
Sat 10 Apr 2021 7:38 AM by hamswag
Psykomerlin runemaster. I was a part of Rogue Element, Rulers of Camelot, Carnage and R3Z when they played there. I also ran with The Dirty Hand frequently.
Sat 10 Apr 2021 8:11 AM by phelger
didn't see this till it got bumped.

alb/lance
GOA/Resolution/then ice dragons when things dried up and they ate everyone in the alliance.

this where we talk smak about cloro and daleria?
hehe.
Tue 20 Apr 2021 8:03 PM by Spungizzle
phelger wrote:
Sat 10 Apr 2021 8:11 AM
didn't see this till it got bumped.

alb/lance
GOA/Resolution/then ice dragons when things dried up and they ate everyone in the alliance.

this where we talk smak about cloro and daleria?
hehe.

Oh God... The old Cloro / Munknir drama and posts on VN-Boards... Those were the days!
Thu 22 Apr 2021 12:16 AM by FelixGB
Hello Hello,

I was on Hib / Lancelot, firbolg Druid (dang it Free Rps druids!) Named Canyalla (iirc). Mostly played with <I HATE YOU GUYS> and pugged with so many.

So many old names in this thread

Playing cleric, healer, druid and some others. Started 2-3 events ago.
Thu 3 Jun 2021 11:37 PM by Wyndaz
I was on hib lance. Elf ranger named Wyndar. Thinking about getting started here as alb or mid. Seen some familiar names in here.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics