Bounty Board

Started 14 Jul 2021
by Venithrax
in Suggestions
Phoenix Team,

Please, could the concept of a "Bounty Board" be considered for RVR? Perhaps this can be done in a number of ways, for an individual, group or guild.

In the case of an RVR death, should a individual, group or guild member be identified on the Bounty Board, they would drop a token that could be turned in for the posted reward. Obviously, there is opportunity for this to be negatively exploited, but I leave that to be worked out in larger discussion.

Just an idea I thought I'd float and not sure if it has been suggested before.
Wed 14 Jul 2021 7:58 PM by Romanas
I would absolutely love if grey-ganking could accrue a bounty, after which said grey-ganker is hunted down like a boar...
Also maybe high-RR people as well, there could be a whole smallman scene based around bountyhunting RR12s.

This is a really cool idea.
Fri 16 Jul 2021 10:45 AM by inoeth
so basicly successfull players should be called out to destroy their fun? sounds like someone died in a rvr zone.
Fri 16 Jul 2021 11:13 AM by Astaa
Horrible idea, there is enough griefplay on this server, thanks.
Fri 16 Jul 2021 4:46 PM by easytoremember
I like it. Even supposing """griefplay""" on part of a certain character having bounties 24/7 that player is reimbursed with infamy. As mentioned above greykilling would likely prompt bounties to be set (instead of running over to the next realm and flaming the person)
Fri 16 Jul 2021 6:31 PM by Romanas
inoeth wrote:
Fri 16 Jul 2021 10:45 AM
so basicly successfull players should be called out to destroy their fun? sounds like someone died in a rvr zone.

You mean players who do RvR for 80 hours/week get to experience more RvR? Sounds like a win-win to me.
Hardly sounds like "destroying fun" or "griefplay" to me... Honestly it sounds like it'd very exhilarating to be hunted down like that; Would add a new dimension to RvR.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics