The trust based GvG command - FAQ’s & Rules

Started 16 Jul 2020
by Uthred
in RvR
Wed 9 Sep 2020 4:37 PM by jonl
gvg system is very flawed
Wed 17 Feb 2021 12:40 PM by RealIseultPlayer
Im sick and tired of these gvg players that drop from an engagement with an enemy if they feel like their fight was interfered with, but the same people have no problem rolling over or interfering with smallmans. So i think id like if these people were unable to attack or were severely penalized for attacking enemies not on the gvg list or whatever.
I dont know if it could be solution to have people that sign on the gvg list then unable to attack other enemies than gvg for the next week, like a realm timer, and have it be account wide.
They're being catered to when theyre the problem.
Wed 17 Feb 2021 2:00 PM by Sepplord
RealIseultPlayer wrote:
Wed 17 Feb 2021 12:40 PM
Im sick and tired of these gvg players that drop from an engagement with an enemy if they feel like their fight was interfered with, but the same people have no problem rolling over or interfering with smallmans. So i think id like if these people were unable to attack or were severely penalized for attacking enemies not on the gvg list or whatever.
I dont know if it could be solution to have people that sign on the gvg list then unable to attack other enemies than gvg for the next week, like a realm timer, and have it be account wide.
They're being catered to when theyre the problem.

Last week our smallmen of 4people got attacked by a fullgroup (which is completely fine). We were obviously getting rolled, but put up a decent fight almost killing one of their squishies when another group added them from behind. It was quite amusing to see that 4different people from the group that attacked us started yelling while they were getting slaughtered because they tunnelvisioned on a 4man that suddenly fought back

We have experienced tons of hypocrisy from several different GvG groups over the past months/years. From watching their fight from the sideline and being killed by the winners, to being chased across multiple zones as trio by a known GvG-group, etc... we thought we had seen it all. But the audacity to /y for a fairfight while trying to roll over a group half your size...lol that really took the cake. And it wasn't just one person doing it out of reflex. 4members of that group yelled multiple times...

I really like the general idea of the gvg-system to encourage lower skilled and ranked players to try out 8vs8, etc...
But the spirit of honorful 8vs8 does not really exist anymore, or at least the majority doesn't care for it and just exploits the system for benefits

Return to RvR or the latest topics