Re: Potential Changes, Feedback Welcome

Started 9 Oct 2020
by Aminita
in Tavern
Currently there is 480 Plat wanting to be traded to Hib and Mid.. NONE coming into Alb ... Imbalance here ? Yes, obviously .. Sidi is SO much easier and faster / more feathers than other realms .. which translates into Plat. Farming for plat is a lot easier and more profitable on Alb than other realms. ( timewise) Mid and HIb farming will get you a bit over a plat an hour.. Whereas Alb you can do 2-3 plat an hour ... Positive modifications please
Fri 9 Oct 2020 7:08 PM by DinoTriz
*fondly misses Redcaps in Mid*...
Fri 9 Oct 2020 9:02 PM by Astaa
A plat an hour on hib?

lol.

Add another 4 plat to that as a solo animist.
Fri 9 Oct 2020 10:15 PM by ExcretusMaximus
Astaa wrote:
Fri 9 Oct 2020 9:02 PM

LOL - Not in this lifetime.

If you can show me an Animist sustaining more than 3 an hour over a decent timeline, 100% by himself, since the nerf last year, I'll delete my account and give you everything on it.
Sat 10 Oct 2020 1:24 AM by IdiamVonGawaine
Astaa wrote:
Fri 9 Oct 2020 9:02 PM
A plat an hour on hib?

lol.

Prove it.

I've farmed fins, grievers, bears, faeries, all the usual subjects solo on my creep ani, and have NEVER even come close to your claims. Even with the greater arc drops, you're not getting close, and I would estimate a more realistic amount is around 1 to maybe 2p an hour between gold drops and salvaging RoGs and jewelry.

I challenge you to put your money where your claim is, and meet me in TnN with your ani, and you and I will use 2 ani's to farm a given spot for 1 hour, and If I have 2-2.5p at the end of said hour, then i will make note in this thread.

I don't think it'll happen, though.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics