Is Minstrel buged or Saz cheating ?

Started 17 Aug 2018
by warden50
in Tavern
A short video of what it seems to be blattant cheat from this Minstrel. She is immune to any form of CC when she casts mezz. But have your own opinion after the video

https://youtu.be/vG3pEL1Eocg
Fri 17 Aug 2018 2:35 PM by gruenesschaf
Amnesia doesn't work against songs, the flute mezz is a song. The hit came near the end of the song -> not rupting. The first mez was resisted, the second cleared by the pet.
Fri 17 Aug 2018 2:45 PM by warden50
It never was the case on live at ANY time But I thin we tend to see a patern here were any "wrong" code regarding minstrels are swiped by the admins : purple pets, speed not breaking on amnesia, flute mezz can not be rupted.

Nevermind then have a nice day
Fri 17 Aug 2018 2:49 PM by gruenesschaf
Amnesia vs song discussion: https://www2.uthgard.net/tracker/issue/2063/@/Amnesia_doesn't_reset_Minstrel_Mez_cast_time

If you have any proof that amnesia should work against songs it will be changed.
Fri 17 Aug 2018 5:04 PM by aso
i see no problem here.
its same on live
Fri 17 Aug 2018 5:16 PM by warden50
Its already looking like a Uthgard 3.0. You have a class with a purple pet hitting for over 400+ dmg, non mezzable and admin are like "its fine leave it that way". Can we expect better thinking ?
Fri 17 Aug 2018 6:28 PM by Nitrocous
My think is Just saz isnt a cheater, He s only a Good Player And know minstrel tips
Fri 17 Aug 2018 6:53 PM by Midgit
warden50 wrote:
Fri 17 Aug 2018 5:16 PM
Its already looking like a Uthgard 3.0. You have a class with a purple pet hitting for over 400+ dmg, non mezzable and admin are like "its fine leave it that way". Can we expect better thinking ?

Can you stop crying like a little baby? Nah... actually keep going.
Fri 17 Aug 2018 7:13 PM by heardstheword
If you think it's a bug, submit a bug.

You were proven wrong. You're trying to have a witch hunt against someone that didn't do anything against the rules. There isn't much left to say on the topic.
Fri 17 Aug 2018 7:15 PM by Quik
Make a post with a detailed reason on why you think this should not be allowed if you feel it is over the top.

I personally am not worried about this, I'm just hoping they will fix allowing purple pets =(
Fri 17 Aug 2018 7:16 PM by burglebutt
The war between minstrel lovers and non minstrel lovers will go on for an eternity since no free shard is willing to do the right thing and balance them.
Fri 17 Aug 2018 8:12 PM by Geek
He didn't cheat. He mezzed, which is a song, while moving, which is what a minstrel can do. Amnesia doesn't interrupt a song. What's the problem? Seems you want to slander this guy on a forum because you don't understand the minstrel class.
Fri 17 Aug 2018 11:49 PM by Roor
You do realize that any argument including one with common sense, logic, and reason will be thwarted here because,

"THAT HOW IT WORKED IN 1.65!"

Never mind the plentiful QoL changes that are not 1.65, however it you use the term "Quality of Life changes" then the 1.65 argument is thrown out the window.

Basically if you can fool the 1.65 purist morons that a change is a QoL change you will get the change. If not, it has to be 1.65 and no other way.

Its 100% autistic.

As if live didnt change the way classes and skills worked after 1.65 because they needed a QoL change...For some reason its ok to change some things, but actual good changes like friar getting heal styles were nullified because...not 1.65.
Fri 17 Aug 2018 11:59 PM by burglebutt
Yeah that part I find hilarious, "Well that's how the game was!", yeah no shit it was stupid back then so why does it have to be stupid now. Why does it take 17 years to fucking balance something that should have never been so broken in the first place? Minstrels in general are the biggest fuck up of the original daoc dev team and there was and is no excuse for it. Nothing will change because nobody wants to piss off the minstrel mafia for some reason even though they will kill this server like they partially did to Uthgard if they don't implement nf SOS and some other balance tweaks. I am calling it right now, the devs gotta step up or long term its gonna get real stupid.
Sat 18 Aug 2018 12:18 AM by Menfany
Let me guess... you are not playing at Albion..

Every Realm has his OP classes.. and if you start to complain about Minstrell you will get the complaining about Animists and other annoying stuff from the other Realms back.. which ends in a big river of tears.
Why people just cant except the game like it is.. and let the Devs do their work.
Sat 18 Aug 2018 12:55 AM by Kha
warden50 wrote:
Fri 17 Aug 2018 2:22 PM
A short video of what it seems to be blattant cheat from this Minstrel. She is immune to any form of CC when she casts mezz. But have your own opinion after the video

https://youtu.be/vG3pEL1Eocg

Thanks ma dude, good laugh.
Sat 18 Aug 2018 3:17 AM by burglebutt
Minstrels are on a whole different level of OP than an animist dude, don't even try to go there with me.
Sat 18 Aug 2018 3:19 AM by Joc
You spelled Winstrel wrong.
Sat 18 Aug 2018 11:55 AM by Menfany
burglebutt wrote:
Sat 18 Aug 2018 3:17 AM
Minstrels are on a whole different level of OP than an animist dude, don't even try to go there with me.
i dont go anywhere with you... just tell you like it is.. and its in the eye of the beholder which is OP..
all i hear from you is the usual crying about stuff which exist since years.. if this still brings tears up in your eyes.. you probably shouldnt play the game anymore
Sat 18 Aug 2018 12:24 PM by Ganaka
This community needs more insults and keyboard warriors! RAWR!! *nerdflex*
Sun 19 Aug 2018 6:08 AM by burglebutt
Menfany wrote:
Sat 18 Aug 2018 11:55 AM
burglebutt wrote:
Sat 18 Aug 2018 3:17 AM
i dont go anywhere with you... just tell you like it is.. and its in the eye of the beholder which is OP..
all i hear from you is the usual crying about stuff which exist since years.. if this still brings tears up in your eyes.. you probably shouldnt play the game anymore

LIKE I SAID, just because something has existed for years doesn't mean it is or at any time was a good thing, it was shit back then and its shit now. Sorry you can't embrace change but sos is fucking busted, I definitely won't be interested in long term play here unless they go with the nf version.
Sun 19 Aug 2018 7:25 AM by Uthred
gruenesschaf wrote:
Fri 17 Aug 2018 2:49 PM
Amnesia doesn't work against songs, the flute mezz is a song. The hit came near the end of the song -> not rupting. The first mez was resisted, the second cleared by the pet.

Amnesia vs song discussion: https://www2.uthgard.net/tracker/issue/2063/@/Amnesia_doesn't_reset_Minstrel_Mez_cast_time

If you have any proof that amnesia should work against songs it will be changed.

Thats the answer to the topic. As Schaf said, if you have/find any proof that this is wrong, open a bug report. If you have any other suggestion, use the suggestion section. But try to use an appropriate language.

If you think a player is cheating, dont open a public post but pm a staff member so that we can monitor this player.

Locked.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics