Feathers

Started 12 Jul 2018
by Joc
in Tavern
Anyone know where the thread is talking about the feather system on phoenix? I'm looking through the forums and not finding it.

Thanks in advance!
Thu 12 Jul 2018 7:30 AM by Pao
Its one of the only read stickys.

Still not much known about the feathers. If the rogs drop like this and the stats stay classic there is no need for endgame PvE contant.
Thu 12 Jul 2018 7:48 AM by Yuki
Maybe this:

https://playphoenix.online/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=496
Thu 12 Jul 2018 8:23 AM by Joc
Thanks so much!
Thu 12 Jul 2018 10:11 AM by Galahad
http://playphoenix.wiki/phoenix-feather-system/

"Normal" ROG items will be capped at lvl 45; endgame bosses will drop special ROGs with very high utility. And of course their normal loot, which will have certain features not available from ROGs (like certain weapon speeds/effects and similar).
Thu 12 Jul 2018 12:38 PM by Pao
That sound interesting.

You thought of allow over cap bonus to make high level rogs more valuable?
With level 40 rogs you can easily cap a classic temp now.
Thu 12 Jul 2018 1:02 PM by Tyton
Pao wrote:
Thu 12 Jul 2018 7:30 AM
Its one of the only read stickys.

Still not much known about the feathers. If the rogs drop like this and the stats stay classic there is no need for endgame PvE contant.

Whatever the case may be, I for one think it's important for SI dungeons like Tuscaran Glacier, Caer Sidi, etc. to still be viable for getting gear/drops. A lot of people still enjoy the PvE content.
Thu 12 Jul 2018 2:37 PM by Pao
Hope so too. No endgame PvE means no soul. DF needs to have meaning too.
Mon 16 Jul 2018 9:09 PM by Brokenstring
I really love what the Phoenix staff is doing with classic DAoC. They are taking an outdated game with clearly some poor design issues and trying to turn that design into something modern and fun.

It's called game design folks. And it's awesome.

Not game copy (like that other server).
Tue 17 Jul 2018 3:07 PM by Seigmoraig
Pao wrote:
Thu 12 Jul 2018 2:37 PM
Hope so too. No endgame PvE means no soul. DF needs to have meaning too.

Yes ! If the seal gear is not trash 85% stuff with garbage stats it would be awesome !
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics