A huge thank you to the GM's

Started 24 Jul 2018
by Quik
in Tavern
I would like to say 2 things:

1) Thank you for being so open and keep communication open. This has always been Uth2's Achilles heel. Keep it up. The best server by far from any game company or freeshard I have dealt with and it is really impressive and critical for the long term survival.

2) Thank you for the grey rp fix. I read so many posts saying that removing RP's from greys would change nothing. Well if you play on Mid at least, I can say it is night and day different now. I applaud the gamesmanship from all the players from Hib and Alb that are leaving the grey's alone to level. Tass is a nightshade that I have the utmost respect for. Thank you for letting the lowbies actually gain levels. Although I know you get a little bored and still kill them every once in awhile, that is a HUGE difference now.
Tue 24 Jul 2018 8:39 PM by Gemkat
hi sorry for my dumb ass question but I cant find any other info, is it still closed beta or , I cant see anywhere to download any phoenix exe

pls help an old timer
Tue 24 Jul 2018 8:46 PM by Magesty
Gemkat wrote:
Tue 24 Jul 2018 8:39 PM
hi sorry for my dumb ass question but I cant find any other info, is it still closed beta or , I cant see anywhere to download any phoenix exe

pls help an old timer

In the Announcements forum there is a thread called “how to connect to the beta”. It is all in there.
Wed 25 Jul 2018 3:50 PM by colechar
Quik,
I agree that the GMs have been great and the open communication has been tremendous. My available time to play is so limited (maybe 5 hours a week), I shouldn't even bother, but I do because this environment is so enjoyable.

To your other point, I was able to play for an hour last night. Ran out to Uppland on a level 25 shaman and git killed 5-6 times by various Albs within 30 minutes. Hopefully that was just a bad sample.
Wed 25 Jul 2018 3:58 PM by Quik
colechar wrote:
Wed 25 Jul 2018 3:50 PM
Quik,
I agree that the GMs have been great and the open communication has been tremendous. My available time to play is so limited (maybe 5 hours a week), I shouldn't even bother, but I do because this environment is so enjoyable.

To your other point, I was able to play for an hour last night. Ran out to Uppland on a level 25 shaman and git killed 5-6 times by various Albs within 30 minutes. Hopefully that was just a bad sample.

Most people in doing RvR in Fz seems to grey gank quite a lot...most people in DF seem to leave them alone...go figure
Thu 26 Jul 2018 6:18 PM by Seigmoraig
If you go off the beaten path in Uppland (far from the roads) you should be good
Sun 29 Jul 2018 10:49 PM by Tristan
/salute!

Of course the staff loves to hear about the good times our players are having. And it's those pats on the back and the handshakes and smiles of appreciation, that keep us going.

We all love this game just as much as you do, and we want to see it thrive and flourish.

So keep hanging in there, keep playing by the rules playing Fair, keep rolling with some of the changes, the team has a lot of high expectations so we appreciate you guys being understanding about the servers going up going down.

I also appreciate and like the changes about the gray gives no realm points.

The game is a bit dated now, and we need to Foster new players, I'm more than happy to help any player, I don't want to grief them or repeatedly kill them so that they hate the game and quit.

We need those players, we need the Next Generation, so actually I'm totally selfish. I'm helping you because I'm going to stab you later on

/cheer

for the realms!
Sun 29 Jul 2018 11:29 PM by Quik
Any chance for greys to not contribute to /title as well =)

And the only players that might get upset about servers going down apparently don't understand what a beta is for.

I wish more people would actually do more beta testing but I also understand that people want to just have fun.

I'm just tired of people pissed at me because I don't want to rush to 50 so I can RvR. Too many classes to play and see whats wrong.

A few crafting recipes also I gotta find again and write down what is and is not being consumed...
Mon 30 Jul 2018 2:21 AM by Windhand
Quik wrote:
Sun 29 Jul 2018 11:29 PM
Any chance for greys to not contribute to /title as well =)

Already done. Grey kills don't contribute RP's or /title stats. The only "hitch" is that players level 35 or above who appear yellow to you before killed will ignore these rules.

And the only players that might get upset about servers going down apparently don't understand what a beta is for.

This is bound to happen. Nobody likes what they're doing to be interrupted - beta or not.

I wish more people would actually do more beta testing but I also understand that people want to just have fun.

Honestly, just playing and "experiencing" the server helps us find the widest range of bugs. The more people who do more varied things, the more varied bugs we will find. There is a need for data collection from time to time though - any time the coders and world builders can spend not hunting down data can be spent actually constructing. People who want to help even more can help us out when we put out a call for specific needs - ie: we need data on this from live, or we need somebody to check for bugs with this particular system.

I'm just tired of people pissed at me because I don't want to rush to 50 so I can RvR. Too many classes to play and see whats wrong.

People all have their own desires - i50 will be a thing eventually, and finding progression bugs is also important - as are finding PvP bugs. As long as you are here, playing around, and enjoying yourself - it's all good.

A few crafting recipes also I gotta find again and write down what is and is not being consumed...

Appreciate it!
Mon 30 Jul 2018 4:23 AM by Quik
Thanks, I knew they didn't grant RP's but I thought they still counted to the Lone Enforcer title thanx for fixing this =)
Wed 1 Aug 2018 2:06 PM by Hirsul13
Like to thank the GM who said I could go get a mailman or someone else Vs Listening to what was actually being said (typed). Kudos to you!
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics