Anyone here from Pellinor?

Started 10 Mar 2019
by PerfekshunisT
in Tavern
I played hib Pell from 03 onward, starting from the server itself, and then caerleon cluster, and then devon cluster, then ywain. I didn't get to rvr much in the of days because my computer was garbage, but I ran a lot of late night arty raids on my firby bard Agrod. I was an officer in the guild Chaotic Order which was part of The Fianna alliance. I didn't really start being able to rvr until shortly before we merged and became Caerleon, I joined a guild from Kay called Crucible on my eld Sudafedd and ran with them for a very long time. After taking a break I came back wanting to solo and became good friends with Arearos and joined his guild Emerald Knights on my vamp Balthaa and luri spearo Dotten. I also small manned a lot on my bard Thilia when the solo action wasn't great. After yet another break I came back to ywain and helped create an 8 man guild Tickled Pink that ran for a good while. Anyone I know kicking around here??
Sun 10 Mar 2019 9:23 PM by MajestikAF
i played Chambermaid on Alb Pell.. miss that server a lot <3
Sun 24 Mar 2019 4:59 PM by nightwulf2
Hey Agrod/ Suda

Nice to see a familiar face. Not nice to see nonsense being spoken. You had access to Thilia for like an hour. Not long enough to say you small manned on “your” bard. Keep to the facts bro, hope to see more people from Pellinor come back, just hoping they don’t come back with a fake news bio like the one I just read.

Peace and love,

Wulf
Tue 26 Mar 2019 6:06 PM by Painn
I was hib/pellinor, was in Ministry of Mayhem, and Tyranny, and a few other guilds over the years.
Sat 30 Mar 2019 8:13 AM by PerfekshunisT
nightwulf2 wrote:
Sun 24 Mar 2019 4:59 PM
Hey Agrod/ Suda

Nice to see a familiar face. Not nice to see nonsense being spoken. You had access to Thilia for like an hour. Not long enough to say you small manned on “your” bard. Keep to the facts bro, hope to see more people from Pellinor come back, just hoping they don’t come back with a fake news bio like the one I just read.

Peace and love,

Wulf

Rofl! no disrespect intended in your direction when I called it "mine", just that the people who I ran with at that point in the timeline knew me as Thilia, so I name dropped hoping to find any of them. I pretty much gave up on Agrod after you quit the game and I kept your acct going so most of my friends post-cluster wouldn't have a clue that Agrod was my bard since I was generally on yours. I had your account open for almost 2 years, that was one long hour . Either way good to see you around
Sat 30 Mar 2019 8:28 AM by daoklover
Played an infiltrator named Azaziel in Epic guild.

Later played a sorc on Caerleon/ywain and hung out with Warriors of Hades.

I sure miss pellinor and love seeing old faces.
Sat 30 Mar 2019 1:23 PM by nephine
I played from 01-06 on Alb/Pell. Good times honestly. My wife, and brother played as well. I've been looking to find some old friends from back then.
Sat 30 Mar 2019 2:30 PM by JohnnyProphet
I was on Hib Pellinor way back

Celt: Blademaster: Crackhowse Sally

but yeah sadly I didnt get to do much RVR either, a lot of my friends did, my friend, who is playing hib now on shard, now was actually the #1 ranked Valewalker on Pell. Sadly I jumped from character to character too much back then, and I never made 50, while all my friends were RvRing, I couldnt pick a class, and then missed out when they all quit. But I am playing on Hib now and have made a new BM, and just reached 50 yesterday. if you are on Hib and ever wanna RVR just send me a msg to : Leeroyce

Maybe see ya around

: )
Mon 1 Apr 2019 11:37 PM by pooblius
MajestikAF wrote:
Sun 10 Mar 2019 9:23 PM

I vaguely remember your name! I played on alb pellinor when I was just a weird ass kid and was either on a Paladin named Publixkid or a Necro named Jayc.
Wed 3 Apr 2019 12:10 AM by dansari
Hib Pellinor. My dad played:

Chu-Enchanter
Seeth-Ranger
Kwich Cherbichen-Banshee
Chukabra-Druid

My main was a Bard named Rolling Stone
Sat 6 Apr 2019 6:52 AM by Frows
I was Taiburn a Earth wiz then Ice later on Alb , first 1165 Tailor on the server , I was in a few guilds forgot names and was in Epic at the end but I mainly played Hib/Tristan as Frowsley my ranger in Soluna and other guilds
Sat 13 Apr 2019 8:38 PM by Saorise
Pellinor Hib was my home for many a year. Noone special but was in a few wonderful guilds...and met alot of wonderful people.
Main was Saorise/Druid, then there was... Selky/Ranger, Ornora/Bard, Lyrehc/Chanter, Keyara/Nightshade... few others as well.

Glad to be back.. having fun remembering old times
Wed 17 Apr 2019 10:35 PM by Freeforj
Alb/pellinor from 01-03 here I was in The Dragons I remember Epic alliance, one good friend I remember was a wiz named elvelwiz, I also remember a cleric named Lewis, good times very fond memories. Im playing Phoenix now just for the nostalgia on the weekends a few hours.
Thu 18 Apr 2019 11:58 PM by Lusted
Lusted the infil checking in... If you PVP'ed you know me >=)

Was also Wonderbar, the cabby that ran with Mirage and Fatbloat.

Old Outsiders and I trying to get back into the game...I know Moldar is going to be our sorc again. Game looks amazing, but I do miss like hell those early 2k yrs!.
Fri 19 Apr 2019 12:01 AM by Lusted
Frows wrote:
Sat 6 Apr 2019 6:52 AM
I was Taiburn a Earth wiz then Ice later on Alb , first 1165 Tailor on the server , I was in a few guilds forgot names and was in Epic at the end but I mainly played Hib/Tristan as Frowsley my ranger in Soluna and other guilds

I paid you a fuck load of money to build me the first 100 leather suit... I always wanted to know where you went... It was amazing that you capped out .
Fri 19 Apr 2019 4:49 PM by Tyrant
Sonork the merc here, from Epic/Envy
Tue 23 Apr 2019 1:07 AM by xTANKORx
MajestikAF wrote:

Omg lol it's been forever!!!
My chars
armsman - Mirt
Infil - Aldares
Pally - Medevil

From Battle Lords
Sat 27 Apr 2019 3:00 PM by MAUL0r
Remelicious
Remee
Hedonismbot (my bot)
Remeus
and a few others...

Hib Pell here
Sat 27 Apr 2019 3:20 PM by Bjoranator
I am from Pellinor...was there since start. Played Ranger Gimppy and many others.
Sat 27 Apr 2019 3:42 PM by Auf_Nymf
Was on Hib pell from start, first char a Elf NS named Auf and then a Ment called Nymf
Been playing live since then up until 1m ago.
Sat 27 Apr 2019 5:19 PM by MajestikAF
Omgoshhh Mirt <3
Hope your doing well.. how amazing.. I'm totally loving 're' meeting everyone again thanks to this amazing server

xTANKORx wrote:
Tue 23 Apr 2019 1:07 AM
MajestikAF wrote:

Omg lol it's been forever!!!
My chars
armsman - Mirt
Infil - Aldares
Pally - Medevil

From Battle Lords
Sun 28 Apr 2019 6:20 PM by noehan
Alb pellinor here. Played as a pally named Arcolin in royale knights mainly..
Mon 29 Apr 2019 2:34 AM by HtGeist
I played Ceonyc cleric highlander on pellinor Pokeem friar Djaevel reaver and Rhillan armsman.remade som chars with same names here.
Mon 29 Apr 2019 10:44 AM by Frows
Lusted wrote:
Fri 19 Apr 2019 12:01 AM
Frows wrote:
Sat 6 Apr 2019 6:52 AM

I paid you a fuck load of money to build me the first 100 leather suit... I always wanted to know where you went... It was amazing that you capped out .

Wow that was awhile ago. I made so many sets for people back then. I just got tired of being a 42 earth wiz and not getting any xp grps , but I did come back and get 50 once we got a free respect, I went Ice and got 50 in 2 days.
Wed 1 May 2019 4:52 AM by ccerna1
Yup Hib side
Thu 2 May 2019 4:30 PM by spell
I was the first 50 Shadowblade on Pellinor named Kook. I left for Alb Tristan shortly after spellcrafting came out.
Tue 7 May 2019 1:27 AM by ExcretusMaximus
Ozyn, Mid Healer RR9
Comalies, Mid Healer RR8

Played Thune for a few months after his owner quit and gave him to Skane, who gave me access to him and Comalies was low RR.

Moved the guild to classic servers where I got a Bard to RR7, a Cleric to RR7, and a Berserker to RR6 before quitting.

And now I'm here.
Thu 9 May 2019 10:44 PM by hooventut
Hey there:

My dad played infiltrator Darkalien on Alb/Pellinor 2002- ?

He was in Heart of Albion guild.

My brother and I had lower-level toons on Pellinor for a while. We are on Alb now for Pheonix
Mon 13 May 2019 12:40 AM by Mezilkree
Bearelop - Warden
Sun 11 Aug 2019 5:10 AM by nightwulf2
Auf_Nymf wrote:
Sat 27 Apr 2019 3:42 PM
Was on Hib pell from start, first char a Elf NS named Auf and then a Ment called Nymf

Nymf! it's wulf. where are you playing now?
Sat 17 Aug 2019 12:23 AM by monkeygodbob
Hib-Pellinor here, from the guild The Fianna. I mostly played my farming enchanter, and half way attempted to solo my way through on my valewalker, Sylvantril.
Sun 18 Aug 2019 2:07 AM by JaggedOne
I played Pellinor/Mid in the early 2000s...had a 50 Skald, 50 Pac Healer, and 50 Hunter. Only name I remember was Artemiss, the Huntress. Was in Raven Guard guild, to this day prolly the finest guild I have ever been part of in any game. I think it finally melted down, as guilds are wont to do. I left the game when it got to the point that it was almost a requirement to have a buff bot in order to RvR....I just refused to pay for 2 accounts. ToA didn't help much, either....

Came back to Yawain after the servers were combined. Had a Scout named Sahibe that was LGM everything...he made so many suits I finally had to get a separate email addr just to receive templates (still have it, too). Crafted so much I was never able to RvR (or even level the Scout to 50). It finally dawned on me that I had turned a game into a job, so I gave away several hundred plat and left DAoC...lol

I was 50 when DAoC came out. Now almost 70 and still loving this game....heh
Sun 8 Sep 2019 2:39 PM by Auf_Nymf
nightwulf2 wrote:
Sun 11 Aug 2019 5:10 AM
Auf_Nymf wrote:
Sat 27 Apr 2019 3:42 PM

Nymf! it's wulf. where are you playing now?

Live mostly but mid if here.
Tue 10 Sep 2019 6:28 PM by mrmonkehman
I played Pellinor shortly after release for a few years. Cleric - Jamdough - Knights of the Blue Sky
Sat 5 Oct 2019 1:27 PM by gromet12
MajestikAF wrote:

Wow...Former guildies

I played Rannar (friar) back in the day in BL's. Hope everything has gone well for you!
Mon 28 Oct 2019 1:59 PM by wizzlemcdizzle
I was the first 50 Shadowblade on Pellinor named Kook. I left for Alb Tristan shortly after spellcrafting came out.

Kook! I remember some fights with you, I believe I was the 1st maybe 2nd L 50 Alb Inf on pellinor, Hampost. You were a wily one!

Later moved to mid and played a healer with an 8v8 guild i can't remember the name of... Tempest maybe it was....

remember a few of the names in this thread.....

Nice to see comrades and competition!

fuckin nearly 20 years ago now....

W
Thu 31 Oct 2019 5:50 PM by SalidorMacCulloch
Hib Pellinor here.
Played from start until 2007-2008
Was the GM of Mystical Knights with Maddak and Fea.
MK was disbanded finaly 2yrs ago. 😶
But stayed strong 15+yrs!!!
Also I was CO /AS leader with vanillawillkilla of HCoP.
My characters 😊
Salidor
Renrick
Ayshia
Linthia
Garthawin
Venseer
And many many others 😊 but you can easly tell who I am by either my Last name MacCulloch or the secret smily face :+).

I miss all the friends from Pellinor and the other servers. The random visits from people all around the world that stayed at my place for a few days. Seeing the real people behind the screen. 😊

🤗
Thu 31 Oct 2019 6:55 PM by Roto23
^Midgard is lucky to have this guy!
Mon 7 Sep 2020 1:19 PM by Grumpy74
SalidorMacCulloch wrote:
Thu 31 Oct 2019 5:50 PM
Hib Pellinor here.
Played from start until 2007-2008
Was the GM of Mystical Knights with Maddak and Fea.
MK was disbanded finaly 2yrs ago. 😶
But stayed strong 15+yrs!!!
Also I was CO /AS leader with vanillawillkilla of HCoP.
My characters 😊
Salidor
Renrick
Ayshia
Linthia
Garthawin
Venseer
And many many others 😊 but you can easly tell who I am by either my Last name MacCulloch or the secret smily face :+).

I miss all the friends from Pellinor and the other servers. The random visits from people all around the world that stayed at my place for a few days. Seeing the real people behind the screen. 😊

🤗

Just found out today, Was wondering about you my friend.
I am truly sorry brother, You where a really good friend. I will always remember the talks we had in Discord and in Game.
You will always be missed my friend

R.I.P Salidor. Atleast your not in pain any longer my friend
Fri 23 Oct 2020 1:12 PM by seanbud
Shadowpain-RM

Nowadays all my characters are Seanbud. Mostly playing mid.
Wed 6 Jan 2021 12:54 AM by Abattoir
Sight RR8 minstrel
Abattoir RR6 friar
Sat 13 Mar 2021 12:47 AM by macmo
I played Pellinor long ago - Imperium , Raven Gaurd - Draig FlexBow #2 hunter on pell long ago and also with Legion Guild , Vararian Guard , Gr8 players gr8 times !!! Still playing and now almost 60 years old

Cheers,

Draig
Sat 20 Mar 2021 4:51 PM by Krupp
Played Mid/Pell many many moons ago. Dark Descendants. Great bunch of guys. I was Kruppstahl and Hattrick (Warrior and Shammy),
Mon 12 Jul 2021 3:55 AM by Gimlet
Turock Northwind - Troll Warrior

was with Raven Guard and Imperium. Draig we played together. Most of the time I was grouped with Drelden the bubble Runie and I only did a little RvR (which I sucked at). I just remember it being super fun, thanks in large part to all of you, alb, hib, and mid. Still keep in touch with some of the people I met 20ish years ago when this game released. Played from release till Atlantis and stopped shortly after that for awhile and came back for Catacombs but played other characters on another server I think.
Fri 8 Oct 2021 5:36 PM by bjantho
Mid/Pell Neosporin - Healer RR6 and a 50 shaman RR6 whos name I can't remember and ran with <Loaded>.
Fri 8 Oct 2021 5:39 PM by bjantho
ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Tue 7 May 2019 1:27 AM
Ozyn, Mid Healer RR9
Comalies, Mid Healer RR8

Played Thune for a few months after his owner quit and gave him to Skane, who gave me access to him and Comalies was low RR.

Moved the guild to classic servers where I got a Bard to RR7, a Cleric to RR7, and a Berserker to RR6 before quitting.

And now I'm here.
Oi! Did you live in Sykesville at the time? I think I know you!
Fri 8 Oct 2021 6:52 PM by ExcretusMaximus
bjantho wrote:
Fri 8 Oct 2021 5:39 PM
Oi! Did you live in Sykesville at the time? I think I know you!

...Yes? I know this isn't Joe or Ian ... Brian?
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics