The Sky Is Really Falling This Time

Started 24 Jul 2021
by gruenesschaf
in Tavern
Sat 24 Jul 2021 4:46 PM by boridi

Thanks for the fun all.

-Borideux
Sat 24 Jul 2021 5:06 PM by Parole
Fair enough. Let’s max everyone’s RR and make this server a chaos fest for the last 30days. Realm invasion, the whole enchilada. I dare you.
Sat 24 Jul 2021 5:11 PM by Curax
Thanks for the effort into creating and maintaining this server. Although I left a while ago, I had a great time starting in beta up until then. Good luck to the entire staff for future endeavours!
Sat 24 Jul 2021 5:23 PM by LrdRahl
Thank you so much to the Dev's and GM's of Phoenix,

These last few years have been one of the best gaming experiences I have had my whole life, the playground and dedication to the project and to the community was amazing. The level of work that was put in constantly on your own time is crazy. So thank you truly from the bottom of my heart.

To the community also thank you to so so many of you who for some reason joined me, followed me, and supported me here. Each step was accomplished only from the incredible level of support I received. There are so many of you I want to thank personally, but if you were here, if you enjoyed Albion enjoyed coming along on our raids or our RvR BGs thank you!

The next steps seasm strange to know that this is coming to a "sort-of" end, but weather its one of the other Freeshard projects, a relaunch of Phoenix, or new games like New World or eventually Camelot Unchained. Look for the Federation community we will be there and we would love your support and love there too!

Rahl - GM - Federation of Albion
Sat 24 Jul 2021 6:06 PM by Svekt
Thanks for everything Phoenix. You gave us a place to call home when our world was in chaos. You kept a lot of us safe in the house not spending money or getting into trouble. Much love for the work you’ve done for a community that is not always grateful. Till next time!

-pcom, perchtacom productions, svekt , Etherbunni, ArcticPika...
Sat 24 Jul 2021 6:16 PM by bluerubberduck
Wait, what? I just joined last week, I've been having so much fun! It's shutting down??? What's this other server? I've never heard of it. Anyone able to quick post it before it gets taken down? Whhhyyy I just joined wtf lol
Sat 24 Jul 2021 6:22 PM by Raginbull
Thanks a bunch for everything you guys did!
Looking forward to redo this experience with every single one of you
Till then, you'll be missed <3

/curtsey
Nilson
Sat 24 Jul 2021 6:24 PM by Nauti
Wasnt active for a while now, but i had a lot of fun and more memories to add to the huge pile of good daoc memories.

Im sure daoc will live on, and im sure we'll all meet again on the battlefield, somewhere, somehow.

/wave

Nauti
Sat 24 Jul 2021 6:31 PM by Aminita
Perhaps a bit premature???
Summertime is ALWAYS THE LOWEST population time for DAOC..
And you are "Assuming" that a newer game will pull lots .. Possibly a false presumption.. ?
The "New" game is 8 man focused... 99% of the players here are casual and ONLY zerg..
So WHY do you think it will pull SO many people. ???

Please consider giving it another 3 months.. ?
I would bet 85% of the people trying ANY new game will return to Phoenix..
In you efforts to "improve the game .. inre , the styles changes, you have driven many away..
Dont " overthink" this game...

Stan

Return to Tavern or the latest topics