Started 24 Jul 2021 by
gruenesschaf
in Tavern
Sat 24 Jul 2021 12:18 PM by ulf
Hello,

you need help , do a post for it, and we help you

but please dont close
Sat 24 Jul 2021 12:20 PM by Tamy
Thanks for the ride into the past with my favourite game of all time. I did not always agree with certain decisions you made but always appreciated all the hard work you put into this project. Hope to be able playing the game again in some form in the future. A little break is probably the best for all of us. /salut und auf Wiedersehen, Tamy/Yarna
Tamy // Yarna
Sat 24 Jul 2021 12:22 PM by Messj
the game died when you touched the styles good luck
Sat 24 Jul 2021 12:25 PM by Dallorian
I had a great time on Phoenix, thank you!

Where can I find information on that new server project you mentioned, and where could I find info if you ever make a new freeshard? I love DAOC like no other game and would like to continue playing on a freeshard or even live if they ever make a classic version.

Thanks again!
Sat 24 Jul 2021 12:38 PM by neonow
Ich bedanke mich auch für die schöne Zeit, es war extrem aufregend, nochmal die epischen Schlachten an den Milegates zu erleben in den ersten Monaten...aber auch später hat es mir hier sehr viel Spass gemacht.

In meinen Augen war es ein wenig unglücklich, (fast) sämtliche Rüstungen und Waffen in Händlern verfügbar zu machen, weil ich auch PVE-Raids interessant finde...ebenso wurden die Leute etwas schnell RR 11/12.

Ich bin gespannt, was kommen wird.

mfg Stefan
Sat 24 Jul 2021 12:57 PM by DJ2000
My thanks go to the Dev and Mod Teams.
But also thanks to everyone in the Community as a whole, for the passion and desire to play and experience DaoC.

Obviously, there is always room for growth and improvement.
There have been a lot of great experiences been made.
I enjoyed my time greatly here on Phoenix. Best DaoC Freeshard as far as i am concerned. Great time overall.

#Thank you

I also would like to keep in touch/stay informed of any new/side Projects of the Phoenix Team. Will there be a (new) Discord set up?
Sat 24 Jul 2021 12:59 PM by Lynee
Aww, what a sudden surprise! But well, thanks for all the work you put in. Here I found hands down the best community since a long time and I'm grateful for that.
Ring me up when you try somthing new
Sat 24 Jul 2021 1:06 PM by Smricha1
Thank you guys so much. While I believe you’re making a mistake, I do appreciate all the time and effort you’ve put into this wonderful project. Hope you will reconsider! God bless you and your team.
Sat 24 Jul 2021 1:14 PM by Bejarid
Thanks a lot Gruenes, Uthred and all the staff I didn't have the pleasure to talk to.

You dedication and benevolence were wonderfull! See you in your next project
Sat 24 Jul 2021 1:16 PM by Crazyphader
Hallo Grueneschaf und liebe Community,

im Prinzip müsstet ihr euren Server nur Resetten und auf den stand ausm alten Emain bringen.

Jede Veränderung von dort an hat euch Spielerzahlen gekostet. Neben dem normalen abgang.

Damals war alles so wie es sein sollte.

Wir die deutsche Ally auf Midgard bedanken uns bei allen die uns die 4 Jahre ermöglicht haben zu Spielen.

Im Namen von " Weltenbrand " Diamond Party " Yggdrasil " die Primär die Ally getragen haben und auch allen anderen die noch dabei waren,

sagen wir DANKE für ALLES und verabschieden uns mit Herzblut bis die Server wieder aufmachen.

Besonderen dank gilt dem " Gruenesschaaf " der manche Situation die wir hatten, auch überblicken konnte und eine Lösung gefunden wurde.

Nvidia

Return to Tavern or the latest topics