Returning player

Started 25 Jun 2021
by Shock615
in Tavern
So I just started up on live servers about a week ago. Managed to get some old early 2k's characters restored, but I dont know what to do exactly over there. So I started looking around and found Phoenix. Got loaded up and started a new Paladin and logged in. Is there no tutorial to go through? How does one really get started here? Game started me in front of a Paladin trainer in Humberton. I took a ride back to Camelot and headed to Camelot hills. There do not seem to be a lot of quests around. I feel like I am missing something simple. Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to get started on here?
Sat 26 Jun 2021 5:17 AM by Wakefield
There are hardly any quests that are on live. The si necklace one is mainly only one that people use anyway.

There are banished quests that start at level 8 which you port to from any teleporter.

Upto level twenty you can chain kill blue con mobs for the task bonus(which is kill 15 of xxx mob type)

So kill 15 humans, switch to undead, kill 15, switch to animals etc. You get an additional taskbreward for killing 25, then 50 of any mob type in that zone, ie si, albion classic zones, albion dungeons etc.

Armour and weapons now drop specific to your class as rogs, so you will have gear to level with.

You can use buff pots from level 10, usually cheap in housing or ask in /advice.

Join a guild, federation of Albion are a sound bunch of people, very friendly.

Lastly, work on your craft skills so you can salvage materials to trinket, its main way to gain gold.

If your on Albion, I recommend rolling a necro or a crabby as they can farm quicker than most to get your gold up
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics