Noob Question: Reskinning weapons and armor?

Started 22 Dec 2020
by JamesFullard
in Tavern
I just started 2 days ago so I still don't know a lot of stuff but I know we do not have ToA, I see people with ToA gear. So I understand its a cosmetic skin but I don't know how this is done. Where can I go to read up on this. I am a big fashion guy haha (looks are important) Anyways just wanting to read up on this.
Tue 22 Dec 2020 6:57 AM by ExcretusMaximus
Bounty Points are gained through Realm vs Realm combat, and are used to buy skins in the capital city of each realm.

Alternatively, you can use a much larger amount of Phoenix Feathers (gained through PvE raids) at the same merchant.
Tue 22 Dec 2020 7:18 AM by JamesFullard
is there some sort of BP price guide for these reskins? something that shows how much each skins costs and can you also reskin weapons? I know I can check in game, but due to work it will be a couple days before can log in so though to ask here.
Tue 22 Dec 2020 7:22 AM by ExcretusMaximus
If there is, I don't know about it, sorry.

You can reskin all visible equipment.
Tue 22 Dec 2020 8:22 PM by Astaa
Not sure on other realms but on Hib it's usually around 3 plat per 10k BPs, give or take.
Tue 22 Dec 2020 8:39 PM by Kwall0311
3p for 10k seems to be the norm across all 3 realms. And OFC you can check what they look like on specific armor/weapons in your main city. Prices vary from 5-30k for weapon/armor skins, and 10k ish for weapon effects.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics