12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY

Started 25 Nov 2020
by Bumblina
in Tavern
Starting on 1st December at 6.30pm UK time (please work out your own time zones) and each day after that at the same time, I will be holding a 12 days of Christmas give away.

All you have to do is one /Random 1000 roll.... it will start at 5p to one lucky winner and increase by 5p each day to a total of 60p

December -

1st = 5p
2nd = 10p
3rd = 15p
4th = 20p
5th = 25p
6th = 30p
7th = 35p
8th = 40p
9th = 45p
10th = 50p
11th = 55p
12th = 60p

So over the 12 days. I will be gifting atleast 385p as listed above.

This will take place in Jordheim MIDGARD and you must be level 10 minimum to receive the prize.

The prize on the 12th will be a minimum of ONE prize, depending on how many turn up, I will likely give more. Maybe some MP armour. Maybe more cash, we shall see.

Merry Christmas x
Sun 29 Nov 2020 8:49 PM by Addax
Thanks you for what you do for the realm and the community
Mon 30 Nov 2020 2:08 PM by MacPrior
But you are wrong Bumbina, totally wrong. my grandmother told me, I ll rich a Christmas prize if I brush my teeth everyday! Would you mean, I brushed them now for nothing?
So much pain everyday for nothing? Noooooooooooo!
Sat 5 Dec 2020 11:38 AM by Bumblina
Today is Day 5 and 25p!

Already people have received Three 5 Piece MP sets of armour and 50p in prizes. Lets keep this going.

Lots of people have been turning up and taking part,

There is also the booby prize of 1p for the elusive number 1 roll (brushing your teeth) that hasn't yet been won.

Merry Christmas or Bah Hum Bug Come and Celebrate this with us all. Lots of people are coming and celebrating with us. See you there x x
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics