/moveitem for moving items in my inventory clarification.

Started 16 May 2021
by Hazefest
in Support Center
This is the official post of the moveitem commands.

/moveitem Quickly move items
/moveitem totarget ({amount}) {item name}
/moveitem totarget #bag1|#bag2|#bag3|#bag4|#bag5
/moveitem fromtarget ({amount}) {item name}
/moveitem sell ({amount}) {item name}
/moveitem sell #bag1|#bag2|#bag3|#bag4|#bag5
The #bag placeholder means all items in the given bag, this is especially useful with the sell subcommand. For the totarget subcommand, if the target is another player in your realm the items will be put into the trade window, if it is a chest or vault it will be put in there. The command will try to stack items before using an empty slot.
If the first variant is used, only source and target slot, it works like the old /switch command. If the target slot is an active weapon slot, that weapon will be switched to. Example uses: Simple switching between shield and offhand weapon for BM and Mercenary or Hero 2h damage type switching. A list of slots will be provided, we’re unsure if we’ll use the internal DOL slots (40 = bag 1 slot 1, 11 = offhand) or if we’ll provide user friendly alternatives.

My issue is that I want to move an item via a slash command line from say inventory slot 1 to 18. I understand this can be done by clicking and dragging the item.... I want to be able to use a command line to move the item. Is this possible? Using the /moveitem command I receive an error message stating "You need a target for this command" If I target myself I get an error "This command doesn't work on yourself"

If the first variant is used, only source and target slot, it works like the old /switch command. If the target slot is an active weapon slot, that weapon will be switched to. Example uses: Simple switching between shield and offhand weapon for BM and Mercenary or Hero 2h damage type switching. A list of slots will be provided, we’re unsure if we’ll use the internal DOL slots (40 = bag 1 slot 1, 11 = offhand) or if we’ll provide user friendly alternatives.

For the above, what are the user friendly alternatives? Were they ever posted? If so, where or what are they? Does anyone know if there is any other way to move an item via text in your characters inventory to another slot?

The reason for all of this is that I am trying to figure out a way after using a /switch macro to move an item out of the /switch slot to prevent the /switch going off a second time by accident when I spam my key.

So far I have found nothing of use in the research I have done. Thanks for the help.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Support Center or the latest topics