Started 10 Jul 2018
by fizzwik
in Support Center
The launcher works, the patcher works, the daoc client starts but i can't log to the selection page.
I have this message :
v.124b Loading
Your account has no acces to this game!
Hit ESC to exit game.

I did all the steps described on the wiki "how to connect"
It worked one time, i created a lvl1 toon on hibernia side then i logged out and can't log back.
After that i could log only one time after reinstalling all, but this worked only one time.

I reinstalled more then 10 times, on different PC, on different folders, i tried to create another account, reset passwords, checked firewall...

Any idea ?
Tue 10 Jul 2018 7:12 AM by Uthred
Maybe your PW is too long. Id suggest to change your pw. If it is longer than 20 it may cause problems. If that doesnt help, join our discord and ask in our troubleshooting channel for help.

https://discord.gg/XvAKVNQ
Tue 10 Jul 2018 3:00 PM by oslo
I got same problem , forget the wrong password , mine got only 8 classic caracters.

Every guys got this problem are absolutly lost for Phoenix ?
Tue 10 Jul 2018 8:40 PM by Imalilshammy
I have this issue everytime I log in and out of the server.

I simply, re-do my password on the forum.
reload server.

If when I try and re-load the server it has the same error I re-start PC and it seems to fix itself.

its a pain but its beta, so i dont see it being the end of the world.
Wed 11 Jul 2018 8:47 AM by fizzwik
That does'nt work for me. After 3 days of different tries to fix that, I give up.

I gonna check form time to time if someone found a solution and hope that will work for me at realease.

Good game.
Wed 11 Jul 2018 9:29 AM by oslo
Fizz i doing same thing , maybe we 'll play for the release 😉
Wed 11 Jul 2018 11:02 AM by gruenesschaf
Those that have this issue, are you on rather slow machines where it takes longer than 60 seconds from clicking login to getting this message?
Wed 11 Jul 2018 11:36 AM by fizzwik
Thanks gruenesschaf.

I don't have a slow machine at all so i tried a thing I should have done before that could explain the long delay after the launcher.

I made an exclusion on my AV (F-secure) on the phoenix.exe and it worked.

I'm a rather suspicious nature and i don' t like to exclude files on my AV system but seems the only way to launch the game.

Thanks.
Wed 11 Jul 2018 11:52 AM by Portabella
gruenesschaf wrote: Those that have this issue, are you on rather slow machines where it takes longer than 60 seconds from clicking login to getting this message?

I play in Parallels on a 2017 27" iMac. It's a fairly decent machine, and I was playing on Uthgard prior to this without issues. I get this issue once every time I try to log in for a session, but by the second time it has loaded the game. This morning, after 5 tries I am still having no success.

Last Sunday, I did try to load this game on my 2015 MacBook Air (13 inch loaded), and I was completely unsuccessful in getting beyond this error -- after about 5 tries I gave up. I was also able to play on Uthgard using this machine.

I have a very decent cable internet connection, by Canadian standards.

The loading screen does seem to take a fairly long time, but I haven't timed it to determine whether it is exactly 60 seconds.

I prefer to play on my desktop, but the laptop is nice when I'm not in a position to sit at my desk.
Thu 12 Jul 2018 11:11 AM by Portabella
Update: Last night I successfully logged in after a first failed attempt. It seems to be timing out between the 30 and 45 second mark on the first attempt for the game to "load" (or is it perhaps establishing a connection to the server as well?). I got this error and escaped out, then immediately retried. The "loading screen" this time only flashed for about 3 seconds, and then the realm select screen appeared. This isn't always successfully repeatable, however, as noted in my earlier post (5 consecutive timeouts - 2 of which were directly after the previous attempt). In this way it does appear to be somewhat erratic, but also predictable.

I understand that authentication is done at the time you hit enter (you can't get beyond that screen unless you enter the proper credentials). There seems to be a timeout issue happening during the time that the randomized "Dark Age of Camelot Expansion Screen" is displayed, right before the Realm Selection screen. It times out at exactly the same spot, with a small portion of the loading bar remaining (less than 5%).

If there is some sort of information exchange happening between the server and the player's client during this time? I would wager this might better explain the erratic nature of the problem, as if it was client-oriented exclusively I would expect the problem to repeat itself identically without fail.
Thu 12 Jul 2018 10:17 PM by jr405
Same issue here. Plenty fast I7 quad core, 16gb ram, SSD. Internet is plenty fast. I get this error every time I try to log in, and have gotten it 5 times in a row just now. Guess I'll try a gain later, or wait until release.
Fri 13 Jul 2018 5:51 AM by gruenesschaf
This issue should be resolved after the next update (should happen around 10 am cest). The cause is the auth token expiration time, that's currently still only 1 minute and will be increased.
Sat 14 Jul 2018 9:22 PM by Portabella
An improvement has been experienced here... so far no timeout issues on either machine.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Support Center or the latest topics