falsche Quest wird gelöscht - wrong quest will be deleted

Started 4 Jan 2021
by Angi2019
in Support Center
First in German - then in English

Frohes Neues Jahr
Ich habe im Forum keine Antwort gefunden, daher schreibe ich es nun hier hin: Ich will die Quest: The Banished (Level8) löschen ... also öffne ich mein Journal: öffne die Q - klicke den Text an und drücke REMOVE und dann ist die unterste Quest im Journal gelöscht .... und damit auch der/die erfüllten Schritte. Aber nicht die Quest, die ich löschen wollte :-(

Ich bin nun mehrfach hin und her geportet - habe ein- und ausgeloggt, das Spiel ganz neu gestartet - keine Chance - der Fehler lässt sich immer wiederholen, doch die Level8 Quest nicht löschen :-(

Kann das zurückgesetzt werden?

Mit der Bitte um Hilfe!
--------------------------------------
Happy New Year
I didn't find an answer in the forum, so I'll write it here now: I want to delete the quest: The Banished (Level8) ... so I open my journal: open the Q - click on the text and press REMOVE and then is deleted the lowest quest in the journal ... and with it the steps completed. But not the quest that I wanted to delete :-(

I am now ported back and forth several times - have logged in and out, restarted the game - no chance - the error can be repeated over and over, but the Level8 quest cannot be deleted :-(

Can that be reset?

With the request for help!
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Support Center or the latest topics