CTRL+ALT+CANC in combat to crash and dont give rps

Started 26 Jul 2018
by Tristaluna
in Support Center
I want to report it cause it's annoying and lame.

Yxxxxxe from Hibernia did it against us during an inc;
he was in duo with a mage, we killed the mage while he was mezzed and then we turned on him to kill him: he disappeared into the void.

After the frustration, we tried to make it in duel and it works.

If you are mezzed, and you close the game by taskmanager you disappear instantly, your character don't stay there like link dead.
Maybe it works without mezz as well.

Please fix this problem
Thu 26 Jul 2018 8:23 PM by Dyvol
This is something we are looking into. We do not want to allow behaviors that exploit flaws in the system. Doing so will be terms for account banning.

We cant just go off of word of mouth, we have to see these things in action. This sometimes requires us to follow players around and monitor. This doesnt mean we wont or cant. This means that every time someone is appealed for using exploites or bugs to gain we make a note.

As we are still in beta we are always working towards bringing the best content and game dynamics to our players. We will always be on the lookout for problems and ways to fix them to make the game fun for everyone regardless of playstyles.

If you have any problems in game with a character using exploits or cheating please appeal it.
We can only fix and work on things we know about.

Thank you for your post!
Fri 27 Jul 2018 3:02 AM by Tristaluna
Dyvol wrote:
Thu 26 Jul 2018 8:23 PM
This is something we are looking into. We do not want to allow behaviors that exploit flaws in the system. Doing so will be terms for account banning.

We cant just go off of word of mouth, we have to see these things in action. This sometimes requires us to follow players around and monitor. This doesnt mean we wont or cant. This means that every time someone is appealed for using exploites or bugs to gain we make a note.

As we are still in beta we are always working towards bringing the best content and game dynamics to our players. We will always be on the lookout for problems and ways to fix them to make the game fun for everyone regardless of playstyles.

If you have any problems in game with a character using exploits or cheating please appeal it.
We can only fix and work on things we know about.

Thank you for your post!

PS. when I logged in again I was still mezzed lol, I just made the name for rage but if you fix it is enough.
Fri 27 Jul 2018 8:01 AM by sebbo
This guys does it as well, players got it on video:

https://playphoenix.online/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=804
Fri 27 Jul 2018 9:24 AM by Tristaluna
sebbo wrote:
Fri 27 Jul 2018 8:01 AM
This guys does it as well, players got it on video:

https://playphoenix.online/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=804

somone is about to get banned
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Support Center or the latest topics