Crossrealming

Started 2 Aug 2018
by dvl
in Support Center
From the rules: 1.3 Crossrealming is not allowed and trying to circumvent the 12h realm timer will lead to a punishment of the player/s involved and their accounts.

So, after 15 hours i would be allowed to create a character on a different realm? And another 15 hours to switch back to the original realm?
Thu 2 Aug 2018 2:07 PM by Tristaluna
dvl wrote:
Thu 2 Aug 2018 11:45 AM
From the rules: 1.3 Crossrealming is not allowed and trying to circumvent the 12h realm timer will lead to a punishment of the player/s involved and their accounts.

So, after 15 hours i would be allowed to create a character on a different realm? And another 15 hours to switch back to the original realm?

Just do 2 accounts and GG...

12 hours is too much, I like to play different realms with different chars whats the problem?
Thu 2 Aug 2018 6:22 PM by Vivien
dvl wrote:

Correct - except it is 12 hours.

Tristaluna wrote:
dvl wrote:

Just do 2 accounts and GG...

12 hours is too much, I like to play different realms with different chars whats the problem?

You'd better not if you want to play on Phoenix - and the problem will be: Ban
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Support Center or the latest topics