Appeal for a second chance on a permaban?

Started 30 Jan 2021
by lohk
in Support Center
Hi guys,
I been away from the game for a while and while I was away I was permabanned (I had no idea until I finally had the itch to play again).
Anyway, I regrettably bought some gold with real money, which is against the rules I know.
But I'm hoping as a first time offender I might be able to appeal for a second chance and just have a close eye kept on me, I don't mind.
I'd really like to play Phoenix.
Please with a cherry on top?

Edit: Even strip all my level 50's if you want. I will take that like a champ
Sat 30 Jan 2021 9:09 AM by ExcretusMaximus
Find someone to sponsor you and have them contact a GM on Discord:

https://playphoenix.online/rules

12.4 If a player is permabanned he/she has the opportunity to find another player who can act as a “probation officer” and plead the case to a staff member.

The staff member will then take the case to the team. After discussion, the team might give the player another opportunity under the following circumstances:

The original banned account will be deleted.

The permaban will be changed to a 4 week-ban
The player will then be allowed to create a new account and continue playing on our server.
The “probation officer” will have to take responsibility for the previously banned player for 1 month.
If the previously banned player will violate any of our rules within this period, the banned player will receive a final permaban and the “probation officer” will receive a 1 week ban.

The banned player will be on probation forever – we just remove the responsibility of the “probation officer”.

The following violations cannot be pleaded: Any form of Radar, Speed-and Jump Hack (# 4.0)
Sat 30 Jan 2021 12:16 PM by lohk
Thanks mate appreciate! I'll find a mate to vouch for me to try again

ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Sat 30 Jan 2021 9:09 AM
Find someone to sponsor you and have them contact a GM on Discord:

https://playphoenix.online/rules

12.4 If a player is permabanned he/she has the opportunity to find another player who can act as a “probation officer” and plead the case to a staff member.

The staff member will then take the case to the team. After discussion, the team might give the player another opportunity under the following circumstances:

The original banned account will be deleted.

The permaban will be changed to a 4 week-ban
The player will then be allowed to create a new account and continue playing on our server.
The “probation officer” will have to take responsibility for the previously banned player for 1 month.
If the previously banned player will violate any of our rules within this period, the banned player will receive a final permaban and the “probation officer” will receive a 1 week ban.

The banned player will be on probation forever – we just remove the responsibility of the “probation officer”.

The following violations cannot be pleaded: Any form of Radar, Speed-and Jump Hack (# 4.0)
Sat 30 Jan 2021 10:40 PM by Saroi
I don't want to get your hopes up too much. If I remember correctly I read somewhere that people who bought gold/plats for real money and get a permaban will not get a second chance, even with someone who will "sponsor" you. But yeah you can always try and talk to a GM on Discord.
Sun 31 Jan 2021 12:12 AM by Beckett
There is no probation for gold sellers/buyers.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Support Center or the latest topics