Account info

Started 9 Aug 2018
by vandik
in Support Center
Dear friends, I wanted to ask you if my son and I can use the same IP to play together.
Thank you
Thu 9 Aug 2018 11:51 AM by Galahad
1.1 Multiple Phoenix accounts are not permitted and will be banned without warning. There may only be one account per person. Measures are incorporated to detect multiple user accounts. You are not allowed to login more than 1 accounts at the same time. This includes creating an additional Phoenix account when banned or suspended. If you are playing from the same household and one of you has to AFK for more than 5 minutes, make sure to log out of the game as you might get tested for dual logging. If, after 5 minutes, the test fails, the ban will be applied.

So basically, yes, but if we test you and your son and you cannot show us that you are indeed two separate players, we will issue a ban. This also means that you son must be old enough to actually play - having a toddler sitting on your lap doesn't allow you to log two accounts.
Thu 9 Aug 2018 12:24 PM by vandik
Thanks for the answer, I confirm that we are two to play, my son and I with two different computers, at home.
Greetings
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Support Center or the latest topics