Working Ui's for 1.124

Started 7 Jun 2018
by Uthred
in Support Center
Mon 16 Jul 2018 11:27 PM by Ganaka
I'm lost... How do I get Bob's to work? How do I turn it on? I run Options Chooser and can select stuff and closed it. I then opened the game, but nothing new shows up.

I put everything in C:\DAOC\Electronic Arts\Dark Age of Camelot\ui\custom
Mon 16 Jul 2018 11:29 PM by colechar
Ganaka wrote:
Mon 16 Jul 2018 11:27 PM
I'm lost... How do I get Bob's to work? How do I turn it on? I run Options Chooser and can select stuff and closed it. I then opened the game, but nothing new shows up.

On the character selection screen, you can choose options at the bottom. On the options page, you have to select custom ui.
Mon 16 Jul 2018 11:40 PM by Ganaka
colechar wrote:
Mon 16 Jul 2018 11:29 PM
Ganaka wrote:
Mon 16 Jul 2018 11:27 PM

On the character selection screen, you can choose options at the bottom. On the options page, you have to select custom ui.

Thanks!
Tue 17 Jul 2018 2:09 AM by Guryamp
Using Bob's UI and the chat Font Size is grayed out, the letters are so small. Anyone has any idea how to unlock this?
Mon 23 Jul 2018 8:50 AM by shanegru
tryed the first post bobs ui.. everything seems to work great.. but i cant change text size.. its greyed out...my chat text is very small....
and fix for it?
Mon 23 Jul 2018 10:19 AM by rubberduck21
Take a look at Chat Font in Bobs UI Option Chooser, only New Style allows adjust the size

Chat Font
These options allow you to pick the style and size of the font used for text that appears in the Chat window. You can choose between New and Old style fonts.

New Style (True Type)
What is unique about these fonts is the game allows you to adjust the size of them as you play using the Font Resize menu option from the popup that appears when you right click in the chat window.

Old Style (Bitmap)
Unlike the New Style fonts, you cannot adjust the size of Old Style fonts as you play. However, you can select from various font sizes using this program before you login or rezone.

Change Chat Font to New Style, hope that helps
No Daoc atm 😁

Hasl Maul hab 50 Ava!!111 Trosha Hib InaktivTrusha Alb Inaktiv
Trisha Alb Inaktiv
Druldric Alb Inaktiv

Trusha UI Last Update 22.08.2019
https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewtopic.php?p=7753#p7753
Fri 27 Jul 2018 2:09 PM by Topenga
Topi's Phoenix UI 1.05
just playing around with healer's helper
Topenga OfLyonesse - Unskilled (Alb) - Legendary Six
Saoihrse Ronan - Green Berries (Hib) - Legendary Six
Lootmilla TopengasDottir - Solaris (Mid) - Legendary Six

Fire, Ice and Melodies (Lyo/Alb) (Uth/Alb)

Need help? - Visit our Discord
Fri 3 Aug 2018 10:43 AM by Klabauter
This may be a little off topic, but on the ohter hand, one of the experts here may have the answer I'm looking for.

I'm using a version of Och UI, which works good. I just want to do 2 little changes to the floating-XP-window and can't figure out, how.

1. The level-XP is displayed like this: ".52" instead of "7.52" . The number for the filled bubbles is missing.
2. The leading 0 behind the dot is not displayed too. So instead of "7.02" it shows ".2"

In short: Instead of a display ".3" I want it to show "8.03" (8.03 bubbles are filled).

It is handled in the (attached) file custom8_window.xml. I tried a few alterations, but couldn't get the effect I want. Maybe someone here knows the answer. I would appreciate it a lot.
Fri 3 Aug 2018 11:27 AM by Topenga
only that one xml file won't help...we would see next to nothing because Och UI uses different graphics sets....could you upload the whole UI on google drive for example so one can take a look at it? Ever tried a "skalar label" btw? That might fix the problem...
Topenga OfLyonesse - Unskilled (Alb) - Legendary Six
Saoihrse Ronan - Green Berries (Hib) - Legendary Six
Lootmilla TopengasDottir - Solaris (Mid) - Legendary Six

Fire, Ice and Melodies (Lyo/Alb) (Uth/Alb)

Need help? - Visit our Discord
Fri 3 Aug 2018 3:03 PM by Klabauter
Thanks for the replay.

"scalarlabel" didn't do the trick.

I've uploaded the custom folder. Edit: deleted link since problem is solved

Return to Support Center or the latest topics