Warrior vs arms vs hero

Started 9 Aug 2018
by ramack
in RvR
Which would be dominant in a 1v1 against the other two if equal RR? Arms with plate? Hero with moose? Warrior with option of s/s and 2 hand without losing skill points for defense?
Thu 9 Aug 2018 11:39 PM by heardstheword
I believe warrior has highest weapon damage table in the game (or at least for this patch).

Polearm does bruuutal damage.

Stag form provides survivability.

Depends who lands the slam first, I guess.
Fri 10 Aug 2018 1:31 AM by Joc
If played equally I would say the RNG wins the fight. They all have distinct advantages, but they are also able to live through numerous slams.
Fri 10 Aug 2018 4:07 AM by Tydowen
If I want to combinate group/solo without respec skill and need to chose between these 3 I would probably go for Armsman.
If we put all equal (skill, stuff, rr etc which is impossible anyway) still these 3 are close in 1vs1, maybe advantage to the hero with moose up.
The fight not gonna be as quick as 1 slam will be enough. Both will be able to land at least 1 slam (unless really badluck).
Mainly in real rvr (at rr, stuff =) it's your capacity to switch quick between your shield and 2h/polearm and using the approriates skills.
The quality of your swing will be the key, combinate with some straf /or counter straf.
On paper, something like that. You have also a part of luck in close duel.
These 3 are good, just pick up one and master it and you will beat the 2 others.
Fri 10 Aug 2018 12:21 PM by heardstheword
Tydowen wrote:
Fri 10 Aug 2018 4:07 AM
These 3 are good, just pick up one and master it and you will beat the 2 others.

This really sums it up.

The more skillful player will definitely win.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics