Its happening! Its finally here!

Started 31 Jan 2021
by DJ2000
in RvR
Uthred wrote:
Sun 31 Jan 2021 1:36 PM
We would like to put in an important patch before the start of the event regarding some class changes ...

The day has come. The day to rejoice and celebrate.
Warden get their Shield Skill !
Minstrels CC (Mezz and Stun) get a new animation for their targets! Mezz forces them to /monty for the duration, while Stun to /worship.
BDs get reverted back to full power! And additionally can have up to 3 Main pets now!
Flying Mounts will be introduced in RvR for the small donation of 500$ to the Dev Team!
Necro will be able to directly take control of their Pet!
Stealth Lore Potions have now a 5x increase in Radius and duration!
RP Bonuses are now determined by the number of AFKs in the Relic Towns!
Midgard gets deleted and replaced by 2 New Realms! Lowgard and Highgard. The RR10+ Mids will be sent to Asgard and get their own Relics!
Animist get a new Main Pet in all 3 Specc Lines that drains Mana from every enemy in 1500 Range and gives it to the Animist!
Champions are now able to wear a colored Belt appropriate to their RR to reflect their status!
Heros get deleted. No more Heros or anyone that has Hero in his name (past present future)!
Bards can fly now, to properly reflect their Lifestyle!
Shadowblade Trolls! To support this new combination they start at RR8 upon creation!
Enchanters can enchant now!
Theurghs are now limited to 1 Pet per Zone ! To compensate they get a Free Token, which they can trade-in for 50g at any Merchant every day!
Boats will be fixed, (fingers crossed) !
ToA gets introduced to RR12 Players only!
The Catacombs Classes, Warlock and Vampyr, will be unleashed upon the Battlefield. Both classes will be for Albion only!
Hibs drop feathers now!

I cant wait!

(these are "Fake news" - if you haven't realized it yet.)
Sun 31 Jan 2021 2:40 PM by dougrighteous1
you should go into standup. this post was hilarious.
Sun 31 Jan 2021 3:10 PM by easytoremember
DJ2000 wrote:
Sun 31 Jan 2021 2:29 PM
you laugh but this is the future
Sun 31 Jan 2021 3:54 PM by ExcretusMaximus
DJ2000 wrote:
Minstrels CC (Mezz and Stun) get a new animation for their targets! Mezz forces them to /monty for the duration

Honestly, I wouldn't even be mad.
Sun 31 Jan 2021 4:08 PM by evert
DJ2000 wrote:
Uthred wrote:
Sun 31 Jan 2021 1:36 PM
We would like to put in an important patch before the start of the event regarding some class changes ...

The day has come. The day to rejoice and celebrate.
Warden get their Shield Skill !
Minstrels CC (Mezz and Stun) get a new animation for their targets! Mezz forces them to /monty for the duration, while Stun to /worship.
BDs get reverted back to full power! And additionally can have up to 3 Main pets now!
Flying Mounts will be introduced in RvR for the small donation of 500$ to the Dev Team!
Stealth Lore Potions have now a 5x increase in Radius and duration!
RP Bonuses are now determined by the number of AFKs in the Relic Towns!
Midgard gets deleted and replaced by 2 New Realms! Lowgard and Highgard. The RR10+ Mids will be sent to Asgard and get their own Relics!
Animist get a new Main Pet in all 3 Specc Lines that drains Mana from every enemy in 1500 Range and gives it to the Animist!
Champions are now able to wear a colored Belt appropriate to their RR to reflect their status!
Heros get deleted. No more Heros or anyone that has Hero in his name (past present future)!
Bards can fly now, to properly reflect their Lifestyle!
Shadowblade Trolls! To support this new combination they start at RR8 upon creation!
Enchanters can enchant now!
Theurghs are now limited to 1 Pet per Zone ! To compensate they get a Free Token, which they can trade-in for 50g at any Merchant every day!
Boats will be fixed, (fingers crossed) !
ToA gets introduced to RR12 Players only!
The Catacombs Classes, Warlock and Vampyr, will be unleashed upon the Battlefield. Both classes will be for Albion only!
Hibs drop feathers now!

I cant wait!

(these are "Fake news" - if you haven't realized it yet.)

Honestly I see nothing wrong with this.
Sun 7 Feb 2021 6:23 PM by Fugax
I had a good giggle.
Tue 9 Feb 2021 11:01 PM by Thoralf1
Awesome! Lol .... where im able to get my relic now?
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics