Started 12 May 2021
by weaverman78
in RvR
Sun 11 Jul 2021 4:21 PM by Pasa
Komaf wrote:
Sat 10 Jul 2021 4:47 PM
weaverman78 wrote:
Wed 12 May 2021 5:36 AM
If you are joining this game for the first time I have some advice for you. If you want to play easy mode, play Hibernia, extremely over powered in keep defense/siege; They have A pet class that summons shrooms that act like turrets, insanely long range rangers. Albion I would say is normal mode. If you want a harder difficulty, go Midgard, trust me you will learn very quickly why it's hard to play this realm.

Rangers only seem deadly to you - and longer range...which is of course, untrue, because a few folks on Hib team have the sense to group their shots. This game is filled with stoned, half aware players that play poorly as a team - or hyper elitists who tryhard in a 20 year old game and end up isolating themselves due to ridiculous behavior.

I am not judging, that's just the nature of all games. But every now and then you see a group of folks who really have it together. They are focused to get the most out of the game, and when they hit the field, it seems like (insert class) is so overpowered. When in truth, it's really the lack of organization on part of other players that is the key weakness.

Get a group of folks that play well together (log in around the same time, use Discord, etc) that are willing to really focus on the strengths of what they have. You're probably Midgard, so you could build a zerg buster group, as ONE example, aoe stun pbaoe down clumps of folks waiting to feed off of a castle RP siege leader. Build it, and it will work.

My 2 coppers.

we build as Power Rangers an only Mentalist grp, and the same albs were going to cry for Menta Nerf..

our next project is Eld-grp..truth me the same cry
Mon 12 Jul 2021 6:39 AM by Sepplord
mentas are worth a cry about though, so i could understand that
but i also believe your point that cries will happen either way

yopu should do a full bard grp with 8xSOS 8xMelos and just troll the enemy zerg 24/7
Mon 12 Jul 2021 6:45 AM by Astaa
I can hit for 250ish with correct GTAOE placement on my void, 6 of them and goodbye ram users.

The truth is, archer groups have become more of a problem because of the overly heavy-handed nerfs repeatedly dished out on a whim to archers, making single archers pretty much useless in a keep fight, be it solo (how I play my ranger in the BG) or random group. Now, for the most part, it's join an archer group or waste your time.
Mon 12 Jul 2021 9:53 AM by Ceen
Pasa wrote:
Sun 11 Jul 2021 4:21 PM
Komaf wrote:
Sat 10 Jul 2021 4:47 PM
weaverman78 wrote:
Wed 12 May 2021 5:36 AM
If you are joining this game for the first time I have some advice for you. If you want to play easy mode, play Hibernia, extremely over powered in keep defense/siege; They have A pet class that summons shrooms that act like turrets, insanely long range rangers. Albion I would say is normal mode. If you want a harder difficulty, go Midgard, trust me you will learn very quickly why it's hard to play this realm.

Rangers only seem deadly to you - and longer range...which is of course, untrue, because a few folks on Hib team have the sense to group their shots. This game is filled with stoned, half aware players that play poorly as a team - or hyper elitists who tryhard in a 20 year old game and end up isolating themselves due to ridiculous behavior.

I am not judging, that's just the nature of all games. But every now and then you see a group of folks who really have it together. They are focused to get the most out of the game, and when they hit the field, it seems like (insert class) is so overpowered. When in truth, it's really the lack of organization on part of other players that is the key weakness.

Get a group of folks that play well together (log in around the same time, use Discord, etc) that are willing to really focus on the strengths of what they have. You're probably Midgard, so you could build a zerg buster group, as ONE example, aoe stun pbaoe down clumps of folks waiting to feed off of a castle RP siege leader. Build it, and it will work.

My 2 coppers.

we build as Power Rangers an only Mentalist grp, and the same albs were going to cry for Menta Nerf..

our next project is Eld-grp..truth me the same cry
Yeah coordinated Eld group would be really strong in siege =)

Return to RvR or the latest topics