Phoenix Eggs and Branch??? What the hell?

Started 5 Aug 2023
by Trollette
in PvE

Hello,

I'm new on Phoenix 2 ( never played phoenix season 1) and I have a question about the 2 currencies that are phoenix eggs and branches.... Why does they exist??? You kill a mob and you gain XP and eggs/branch. And you can convert those branch/egg in XP, but you have to see an NPC to convert'em... And you don't always have the time to let your group/spot to turn them in XP...

Why does the XP given by those 2 currencies, is not recieved directly when you kill the mob??? We have to wait to see the converter NPC. This is not productive! When we're leveling, we what the xp instantly, not 2 hours after the group/bg...

If someone can explain my this principle, and it's utility... Because I absolutely don't understand it. Thanks

Mon 7 Aug 2023 10:41 AM by Beckett

They are bonus xp, which you can gain with minimal effort on your part, considering how easy it is to teleport to locations. Same as kill task items/loot that drop from some mobs. There was a video from season 1 where a player leveled from 1 to 50 using xp drops only, took them about 1 hour.

Return to PvE or the latest topics