Thane Questions

Started 22 Sep 2018
by k9cj5
in Midgard
Hello all, returning Midgard player here from Lancelot. I was thinking about playing a Thane but at patch level 1.65 how are they? Everything I find points to the class lacking in a lot of ways. Also I heard they get Det now? I played a Skald on live, and I don't remember any Hybrids getting Det. How does that work? Do you need to spend realm points to spec it? Or do you just get it at a certain level? Thank you all for your help.
Sat 22 Sep 2018 5:20 PM by Niix
Thanes get det.... Thanes still not in a good spot, just don't do enough useful things over a warrior so no one likes them.

Sad Panda, but once i50 hits they're going to look at balance changes, hopefully thane gets some love then
Sat 22 Sep 2018 6:16 PM by k9cj5
That's too bad. I always wanted to play one. The idea of being able to do something at range during keep defense and those stalemates when everyone is afraid to push just sounded fun.
Sat 22 Sep 2018 7:56 PM by Amroth
Thanes are still terrible. Extremely low melee damage and extremely low caster damage along with 3.0 cast speed. Currently petitioning for love https://playphoenix.online/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2247
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Midgard or the latest topics