Shadowblade [Spec & Progression]

Started 11 Jan 2019
by mintyfresh
in Midgard
Hi,

Regardless of how you spec your SB i was wondering how you guys will start at lower RR´s in terms of comp stealth/envenom. Lets say you go 5 spec and are only RR 2 is it worth it to spec 38 + 12 envenom or should you go like 36+12 envenom since you will get rps (hopefully) quickly. I dont know how much of a hassle it will be to get respec stones in the beginning and it would be nice to get a sort of tactic progression wise.

Also since stealth now gives MoS what lvl are you guys gonna go for? i do think speed will be a huge factor and i think i will go for 40 stealth regardless of RR.
Fri 11 Jan 2019 9:10 AM by Sepplord
i can't help you but want to piggyback the question with:

how would you spec during levelling? just full weapon/LA??
Fri 11 Jan 2019 9:23 AM by inoeth
keep LA and weapon at lvl rest doesnt really matter for lvling.

with lvl 50 low rr i recommend 50 la ; composite 52 weapon ; 34 crit ; composite 50 stealth and composite 37 envenom.
for this spec i also recommend the TG skald 1h sword, it has a str/con debuff on it which stacks with your debuff venom so you can compensate the low envenom spec.
Fri 11 Jan 2019 9:48 AM by mintyfresh
Using the Phoenix charplan i dont see how you can get both 50LA and comp 52 weapon even without putting a single point into CS?

50LA
34 weap
37envenom
38 stealth
6 CS
Is possible but i dont see the spec you mention being possible.
Fri 11 Jan 2019 10:15 AM by inoeth
you are right i did a mistake, i checked it, it is at rr6

50 la 34 cs 21 envenom 34 stealth 35 sword

again there is no reason to go 50 envenom! you will just gimp yourself by doing that

for lower rr than rr5 drop LA slightly to get comp stealth and comp 37 envenom.... for weapon i wont bother too much about comp 52
Fri 11 Jan 2019 10:15 AM by Sepplord
Edit: already clarified while i wrote this
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Midgard or the latest topics