new to phenoix

Started 13 Apr 2021
by scilly
in Midgard
making a char on midgard. Im gonna be solo or zerg mostly untill i find a guild so should i go sham or RM or possibly thane?
Tue 13 Apr 2021 8:59 PM by borodino1812
I would avoid the Thane, not because it is a bad class, but as a first character it would be tricky to template compared to other classes. Runemaster is a solid choice, as is Shaman.
Tue 13 Apr 2021 9:09 PM by scilly
tyvm
Tue 13 Apr 2021 9:20 PM by scilly
borodino1812 wrote:
Tue 13 Apr 2021 8:59 PM
I would avoid the Thane, not because it is a bad class, but as a first character it would be tricky to template compared to other classes. Runemaster is a solid choice, as is Shaman.

whats the spec for RM?
Tue 13 Apr 2021 10:22 PM by gotwqqd
47rc/26sup?
Thu 15 Apr 2021 3:19 PM by joshisanonymous
scilly wrote:
Tue 13 Apr 2021 9:20 PM
borodino1812 wrote:
Tue 13 Apr 2021 8:59 PM

whats the spec for RM?

For solo, I highly suggest 50 supp / 20 RC. You really need the snare nukes and good NS to do well soloing, and even then you'll have to be very careful. Make of it what you will, but RM is one of the least solo'd casters on the server. I personally think you can have success with them, but you have to have the stomach for it.

For zerging, it's hard to not have fun with any RM spec. Some common specs other than the one I already mentioned:
- 47 dark / 26 supp (great spec nuke, decent NS and PBT)
- 47 RC / 26 supp (great bolts and GTAoE, decent NS and PBT)
- 47 RC / 26 dark (great bolts and GTAoE, great debuff nuking damage)

Honestly, with the changes to debuffs and addition of the supp baseline nuke, it would be really hard to come up with a bad RM spec for zerging. You could probably even do some weird tri-spec and have fun (29 dark / 26 supp / 37 RC??).
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Midgard or the latest topics