by Anonymouse
in Midgard
<This message has been removed.>
Sat 14 Jul 2018 8:25 PM by Anonymouse
Mon 16 Jul 2018 7:13 PM by Anonymouse
Tue 17 Jul 2018 12:21 AM by Isavyr
Why Aug healer in PBAOE setup? You mention celerity, but your melee damage is pretty inconsequential, it appears, having only two melee characters. Furthermore, these two characters generally play different positions, meaning the celerity won't hit both past the on-inc cast.

The only case, I can see, is resists from Aug. Celerity seems negligible. Anyway, curious on your thoughts to that.
Tue 17 Jul 2018 6:32 AM by Anonymouse
Tue 17 Jul 2018 8:18 AM by Enrighteous
Hi, as a newly accepted player into this organization I would like to encourage others to register/apply. The leader seems very driven and motivated and has a very clear cut goal that seems achievable and very fun! If you are efficient or open to critic at any of the specified roles I think you will find a great group of players at your side to use as support in our goals. Let's give it one good try together, and watch the numbers rise for the Albion and Hibernia Death Toll!
Wed 18 Jul 2018 11:19 AM by Anonymouse
Wed 18 Jul 2018 5:50 PM by Anonymouse
Thu 19 Jul 2018 1:35 PM by Anonymouse
Fri 20 Jul 2018 1:08 PM by Naturedruid
Cool project, nice to see dedicated people like you on this server. Best of luck!
Fri 20 Jul 2018 11:11 PM by Anonymouse
Tue 24 Jul 2018 3:10 AM by Anonymouse
Thu 26 Jul 2018 4:37 PM by Anonymouse
Mon 30 Jul 2018 11:15 PM by Anonymouse
Fri 10 Aug 2018 10:48 PM by Anonymouse
Sat 11 Aug 2018 11:38 PM by Bombling
Sounds like a very fun project, and something very close to what I was seaking on a previous freeshard. Where I often ended up solo bombing, with the record of killing 11 attacking albs alone with my supp sm, and duo bombed once with a fellow supp granting us 19 kills in total. Also did several keep defs with my setgroup, though as solo SM so eventually overrun when MoC and power ran out.

It has always been my primarily prefered playstyle ever since i discovered aoe vs singletarget back in Diablo1, and carried onwards the Aoe bombing approach into the MMO Genre in my early teens. Getting into guilds where the playstyle and setups were build around this vision, and we achived several "World first" leading titles when it came to leading in player-kill counts in both Warhammer online and guildwars two. (currently playing Warhammer on private server and reliving the bombing era to our enemies big frustration lol)

In short, I am very interested in this and would like to either hear more, or atlease see you succeed from the sideline if we should not end up matching.

-Bombling#7378 on discord.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Midgard or the latest topics