Insane BD pet aggro

Started 14 Jan 2019
by joshisanonymous
in Midgard
Not sure if this was ever the case on live, but the BD commander pet seems to generated and unlimited amount of aggro. This is probably great for BA spec BDs, but for Supp spec it's pretty terrible to not be able to draw aggro to the actual player. At level 19, I pulled a purple mob, let my pet get aggro, then chain cast pet heals until I ran out of power, and I never once drew aggro. Is this intended? It makes Supp BDs really awkward to play.
Mon 14 Jan 2019 5:17 AM by IpkonfigCMD
It wasn't like this in Beta. The pet couldn't hold aggro. It doesn't really change Supp that much, and would actually help the 18 Supp rest into BA spec. The pet takes less damage than we do so just pull with a DoT and let him take aggro while you melee it down.

I do worry in the future though as I get higher how it may start to kill my pet. Not sure what I'll do. Guess I won't go hybrid Supp 18 rest BA to make sure I always have the strongest healing pet.
Wed 16 Jan 2019 9:02 PM by kedelin
Or go 18 support then get some darkness and let healer pets keep main alive and just nuke them down with base dd
Sat 19 Jan 2019 12:40 AM by waffel
kedelin wrote:
Wed 16 Jan 2019 9:02 PM
Or go 18 support then get some darkness and let healer pets keep main alive and just nuke them down with base dd

Nah, 18 sup for healer per then rest in BA for damage add + buff + 2nd dot. At 30 you can:
Summon commander
Summon healer
Summon buffer
Kill buffer after it buffs everyone
Summon melee BA pet
Buff everyone (damage add = Woop)

Chain pull oranges with a dot, send pets, dot again. Find another orange and do the same. Over and over and over.

Edit: 1 point in tireless so you’re always full endo during fights and can sprint between mobs.
Sat 19 Jan 2019 8:14 AM by Dwanex
Uhm its summon Commander ---> Melee BA Pet ---> Sup Buffer ---> Let him buff and then kill him ---> Sup Healer

Why would you let your healer be buffed with attack speed and a dmg shield instead of the BA Pet?
Sun 20 Jan 2019 4:06 AM by waffel
You’re right, posted that while drunk. Your order is what I meant 👍
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Midgard or the latest topics