Max weapon and keep cs max on bow?

I’ll have full pots
Mon 13 Apr 2020 10:51 PM by gromet12
gotwqqd wrote:
Mon 13 Apr 2020 12:47 AM
Should I ignore BC ?
Max weapon and keep cs max on bow?

I’ll have full pots

I wouldn’t ignore BC, self buffs are better than pots and the pet+pet str/con buffs is extra dmg; it’s better than having max spear/sword

I would ignore stealth, and focus BC/bow, then weapon

Hunters can tear through ojs (just have best arrows and pick what they are weak too) before they even get to you
Mon 13 Apr 2020 11:01 PM by daytonchambers
For leveling purposes take beastcraft to a bare minimum of 15 for the insect charm. After that split your points between bow and your preferred weapon. More Beastcraft after that is soely up to your preferred style of play but if you would rather use pots then 15 is all you'll need once you're level 20.

Why 15 Beastcraft? At that level you get an insect charm strong enough to charm the Arachite Priests that roam north-west of Gna Faste in Myrkwood forest. These mobs will toss a base AF buff on you that stacks with the spec af in the beastcraft line, and most importantly will heal you once you fall below 50% health. This pet will even heal group-mates, which gives you valuable group utility. The only downside is that the pet is only available in the classic zones.

Get one of those pets, put it on passive to keep it safe, and then you can chain pull orange-red con mobs nonstop as the pet heal is good enough to keep you alive all the way to level 50.

Edit: You might be able to get away with using the level 9 insect charm that can charm a mob up to level 15. I believe that the Priests are level 16 with some being only level 15 that should be charmable with the lower level spell. That would save you even more spec points tho you'll have to sift thru some charm attempts to get one the right level.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Midgard or the latest topics