Comparison Warrior / Thane grp RvR - peeler

Started 10 Jan 2019
by Sepplord
in Midgard
With the changes to thane i was wondering how he compares to warrior as a peeler.
I am pretty nooby regarding these classes though, so correct me whenever i mistate something.

To me it looks like this:

Warrior: high HP, higher melee dmg/higher dmgtable, Stoism, at high RR access to awesome grp-defensive RAs

Thane: higher ranged dmg / ability to assist from range while staying near the supports / ability to interuppt a little bit, while supporting/guarding the backline

Is that what it basically boils down to? Which aspects am i missing? How huge is the difference in damage/HP?

Will warrior be the preferred pick or does thane compete on equal footing with him in preferrence as a peeler?
In the Assisttrain i believe it is clear that the warrior gets picked over thane (i would assume)
Thu 10 Jan 2019 5:21 PM by radix
Sepplord wrote:
Thu 10 Jan 2019 2:55 PM
With the changes to thane i was wondering how he compares to warrior as a peeler.
I am pretty nooby regarding these classes though, so correct me whenever i mistate something.

To me it looks like this:

Warrior: high HP, higher melee dmg/higher dmgtable, Stoism, at high RR access to awesome grp-defensive RAs

Thane: higher ranged dmg / ability to assist from range while staying near the supports / ability to interuppt a little bit, while supporting/guarding the backline

Is that what it basically boils down to? Which aspects am i missing? How huge is the difference in damage/HP?

Will warrior be the preferred pick or does thane compete on equal footing with him in preferrence as a peeler?
In the Assisttrain i believe it is clear that the warrior gets picked over thane (i would assume)

Thane:
+Petclear

Offensive role = Warrior
Defensive role = Thane
Thu 10 Jan 2019 5:24 PM by ColdHands
Thane - static tempest - dd rupt
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Midgard or the latest topics