Shaman Health Regen

Started 18 Jul 2018
by Kadorna
in Midgard
im new playing shaman and want to know how improve the health regen increased through the skills of the shaman. As it is a buff I think it should improve training Mastery of the Arcane, but I would like someone from the staff to confirm it.
Thank you very much in advance
Wed 18 Jul 2018 3:38 PM by Mura
Friggs have never been worth casting (disclaimer: at this patch level. I don't know if they ever were fixed)

Honestly, just take it off your bar.

Friggs modify your base health regen, so it only ticks every 18s (I think) in combat

The only time these were worth casting was after combat which due to increased regen here, is not needed.
Wed 18 Jul 2018 3:54 PM by heardstheword
Mura wrote:
Wed 18 Jul 2018 3:38 PM
Friggs have never been worth casting (disclaimer: at this patch level. I don't know if they ever were fixed)

Friggs modify your base health regen, so it only ticks every 18s (I think) in combat

The only time these were worth casting was after combat which due to increased regen here, is not needed.

Friggs was only great for a high level sham to help a low level farm xp since you can keep casting it on someone and not interfere with the XP they gain.
Wed 18 Jul 2018 5:33 PM by Kadorna
Mura wrote:
Wed 18 Jul 2018 3:38 PM

This weekend with my guild group we had 2 shammies and one respecced from aug to mend to help healing (while exping) and noticed that grp frigg really increase the health regen on tank (he was body pulling).... i will test on my own shaman since can free respec and wanna know if mastery of arcane should improve friggs or doesn´t =>this is the real question ON TOPIC
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Midgard or the latest topics