Tipps for building champ template

Started 23 Aug 2020
by ex2j
in Hibernia
hey guys,

I am starting to build a temp for my champ. I am 50 lw 50 valor 27 parry and build is mostly for soloing.

I ll not try to make the ultimate perfect temp. I ll aim for capping all stats, all resis, hp, power, lw and parry.
I heared, that + on valor isnt worth cause debuffs und buffs are the same and u only get a very little dmg add on blast.
I ll use +5 lw on 2h slot cause i think, its only needed to swap from hammer to sword for +5 vulnerability. Gala 2h mace and 2h sword have both at least +5lw. So i can use this.
Gala vest and si neck would i use. Anything others recommanded? I heared, there is a feather ring with 88 util and dmg add?
Any recommendations or Tipps?
Fri 28 Aug 2020 3:52 PM by Astaa
The SI neck isn't much good in high utility temps, the spread isn't very good and spirit is on everything.

You will want to go weaponless too (ie, cap your temp without a weapon) and pick up a couple of ROG LT LWs, the procs are better than galla, more damage, similar life return.

You are correct that +valour in your temp doesn't do all that much, you will likely pick some skills up in champ rogs anyway
Wed 2 Sep 2020 11:19 AM by MuddBeard
Does a champ temp need int or piety? for the DD
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Hibernia or the latest topics