Animist spec's Whats the Difference?

Started 17 Aug 2020
by MuddBeard
in Hibernia
So i have been solo farming on my animist. I am starting to get the hang of it. Currently I am ABS. So if i want i can go PVP also.

What is the difference in the spec and pets?

I know Verd is tank pet and aoe taunt nuke. What else does it have?

I figured ABS is aoe wisps and regular wisps but what does the pet do? is he just a normal pet?

Creep looks like the per roots when they are coming towards you but what else does it do?

Can anyone put a little explanation behind these.

Like i said i have figured out the farming with chain pulling oj's with little to no downtime in except to get power. I actually got 25 pelts in a hour which i was surprised for my first time. If someone can just help me with the this be helpful. Unless they really don't do anything else and i am just over thinking this.

Thanks!
Tue 18 Aug 2020 4:34 PM by Seigmoraig
Arboreal is the best spec for RVR, you get the nukes and tanglers

Creeping is the spec for solo PvE, you get the pet that casts snares and the FnF turrets from baseline creeping will be better

Verdant is the spec for group PvE, you get the taunting pet, the PBAoE nuke and the absorb buffs, one is a long duration, low value abs buff and the other is a short duration high value that you cast right before the pbaoe train gets near

Animist is a bit weird because you can still solo PvE with whatever spec but Creeping makes it more efficient because your FnF turrets will be better
Tue 18 Aug 2020 4:37 PM by MuddBeard
FnF turrets as in the nuking ones?

Also what does the protector pet due from Abs? or is it just a base pet
Tue 18 Aug 2020 5:10 PM by Saroi
Arboreal is the rvr spec. You get specced bombers and also the root pet.

Creeping is just for solo pve basically. It reduces the mana cost from your damage mushrooms making it much easier to have the max of 15 at a time. Creeping also has other pets with different effects like spores. They have an insane attack range making them be able to pull more mobs which your damage pets cannot reach.

Verdant like you said for tank pets etc. for groups pve.
Tue 18 Aug 2020 6:06 PM by MuddBeard
What does the main pet do in Asb tho? the protector i cant figure out if he does something different.
Tue 18 Aug 2020 6:08 PM by Seigmoraig
MuddBeard wrote:
Tue 18 Aug 2020 6:06 PM
What does the main pet do in Asb tho? the protector i cant figure out if he does something different.

I think he just nukes
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Hibernia or the latest topics