Animist farm spots

Started 7 Sep 2020
by tommccartney
in Hibernia
Recently moved over to Hib and I have a 50 Creep Ani, serenity 2, mcl2 for solo farming, need to make some money.

Does anybody know of any decent farm spots for any of the following

- XP items
- None RoG armour or weapons
- Yellow/OJ mobs for RoG armour/weapons crappy jewellery
- Red/Purp mobs for 60+ util RoG jewellery
- Dense clusters of blue/green mobs

Thanks in advance
Tue 8 Sep 2020 2:42 PM by Seigmoraig
For yellow/oj I like to farm the Melancholic Fairies in the lower left corner of Lough Gur. They drop XP items and they have a chance to drop a 15 arcanite bar sword.
Red/purp I go to Sheeroe Hills, hug the right wall as you come in and over the mountain and there are red/purp camps pretty much all over the place that drop old world cloth and staffs
Also in Sheeroe Hills right as you come in there are large camps of green Glimmerlings that you can body pull and they also drop some XP items
Tue 8 Sep 2020 6:43 PM by tommccartney
Seigmoraig wrote:
Tue 8 Sep 2020 2:42 PM
For yellow/oj I like to farm the Melancholic Fairies in the lower left corner of Lough Gur. They drop XP items and they have a chance to drop a 15 arcanite bar sword.
Red/purp I go to Sheeroe Hills, hug the right wall as you come in and over the mountain and there are red/purp camps pretty much all over the place that drop old world cloth and staffs
Also in Sheeroe Hills right as you come in there are large camps of green Glimmerlings that you can body pull and they also drop some XP items

Thanks so much for the info
Tue 8 Sep 2020 8:09 PM by gotwqqd
Seigmoraig wrote:
Tue 8 Sep 2020 2:42 PM
This
Thu 10 Sep 2020 3:24 PM by Aprox
Hi,

glimmer greavers in Sheeroe hills drop Armor that salvages for 15 arcanit (North east of the map).
Spectral manslayers (Oj) drop a spear that salvages for 15 arcanit and xp items. u can find them in the FZ South east of nged and in cursed forest near green maw. for me the best farm.
Fearys have been mentioned.
Finspot of cause. Firebrands and higher RoGs. Can be farmed quite well with a creep animist.
Hulks in DF can be farmed by a solo animist. Dias and sometimes a good RoG.

Thats all i know about. With a creep animist i never farmed a spot with tons of green/blue creeps. I would give the north of Bog of Cullen a try. Many xp items drop there and there are some dense spots (siabras?). But i dont know how good the respawn is.

Happy hunting.
Thu 10 Sep 2020 4:21 PM by tommccartney
Thanks for the info appreciate it
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Hibernia or the latest topics