Salvaging and trinketed items for farming

Started 3 Jul 2021
by Gadoch
in Crafting
Hi Everyone.

I'm following the savaging guide and have all my secondary skills above 1000. However, I have a question about what to do when you start farming.
What is "trinketing" ? I was under the impression that I would open my bags, salvage the loots and sell the material to vendor.
Is there something else that I'm not aware of?
Should I craft something with the raw material before selling?

Thanks.
Sat 3 Jul 2021 11:50 AM by evert
Gadoch wrote:
Sat 3 Jul 2021 11:08 AM
Hi Everyone.

I'm following the savaging guide and have all my secondary skills above 1000. However, I have a question about what to do when you start farming.
What is "trinketing" ? I was under the impression that I would open my bags, salvage the loots and sell the material to vendor.

Thanks.

Yes, you should craft the recipes available in metalworking etc (like hinges). Then sell the results. Metal and wood is definitely worth it, my understand is that it’s more cumbersome for cloth/leather.
Sat 3 Jul 2021 2:59 PM by Irkeno
Gadoch wrote:
Sat 3 Jul 2021 11:08 AM
Hi Everyone.

Thanks.

What evert said. You basically get twice as much money as you would if you just sold the bars/cloth/wood

You can craft large arcanite boxes for 20bars or small ones for 2, same for wood. For cloth you can only do pillows, and need to buy thread to do it, still worth it but slower.

Every standard drop cloth/wood/metal is worth the same amount of gold in their respective materials if you salvage and trinket, within a few silver, so cloth very worth it too.

Do /craftqueue 1000, then queue it up and go and make a drink.

I never do leather,yeah i know sounds stupid saying it given what i just wrote above but the process is the same as cloth.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Crafting or the latest topics