Sidi Raids

Started 24 Aug 2018
by Galahad
in Albion
Hi everyone,

as we are progressing though beta, we noticed that Albion hasn't been as busy in Caer Sidi has the other realms have been in their respective SI epic dungeons. This may partly have to do with the difficulty of the various encounters. It is very important that we receive feedback on these things; just running raids to kill those select mobs that are deemed "easy" to get your feathers won't ensure that the dungeon works as intended on release. A lot of potential issues are not obvious when we build these encounters and are only revealed with sufficient player numbers.

I would therefore like to ask you to announce any Sidi raids you may be planning in this topic; if you catch me on Discord feel free to highlight me before your raid starts or if/when you run into any godmode encounters there. If you have specific suggestions for invidual encounters, please also feel free to add them here. We wont trivialize the dungeon, but certain combinations of abilities may simply turn out to be "too much".

Any changes I make will be announced here so you know if/when it is worth to try your luck again with a specific encounter.

Aug 23 2018:
- Bane of Hope: Removed aoe nearsight and disease spells
- Bellum: Reduced HP of War Incarnates
- Apocalypse: Increased melee damage
Fri 24 Aug 2018 6:26 PM by Galahad
Aug 24
- Added delay to boss aoe spells to prevent "double hits"
- Updated Silencer (new spells, removed some of the old ones) -> needs testing!
- Updated Funus (new resist table)
- Updated Warlord Dorinakka (delay to aeo spell, slightly increased melee dmg)
- Updated Crypt Lord (added delay to aoe spell)
- Updated Lord Sanguis (added delay to aoe spell, adjusted DPS)
Tue 28 Aug 2018 8:34 AM by Galahad
Aug 28

- Crypt Lord will no longer bring trash mob adds
- Lord Ilrons images were slightly weakened
Tue 28 Aug 2018 5:40 PM by Draygon
Doing another Sidi raid today, tried pinging you on Discord so you can watch or be aware of it. May need some revives if possible on some encounters so we can test properly as you ask.

Dray/Icebringer
Tue 28 Aug 2018 9:12 PM by Galahad
Thanks everyone for providing a lot of information. A lot of encounters were changed to hopefully provide a better experience.
Next task will be to somewhat bump feather gain to bring it in line with Galladoria and Tuscar.
Wed 29 Aug 2018 2:44 AM by Draygon
Thanks Galahad, I think we took good notes and will be prepared for future raids. Probably be trying another one in a few days.
Mon 3 Sep 2018 9:51 AM by Nino
Anybody tried to kill funus so far?
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Albion or the latest topics