Wed 26 Aug 2020 9:22 AM by Centenario
For a Sniper spec I would personally go:
- Longwind + Tireless
- Falcon Eye 3
- Volley
- Aug Dex 5
- Aug Qui 5 & Mastery of Archery 5 raised in concurrence
You should be 5L4
Then you can freely decide, it would take you until 7L8 to have aug dex maxxed. You wouldn't have purge...
Wed 26 Aug 2020 10:58 AM by Klasker
Centenario wrote:
Wed 26 Aug 2020 9:22 AM
For a Sniper spec I would personally go:
- Longwind + Tireless
- Falcon Eye 3
- Volley
- Aug Dex 5
- Aug Qui 5 & Mastery of Archery 5 raised in concurrence
You should be 5L4
Then you can freely decide, it would take you until 7L8 to have aug dex maxxed. You wouldn't have purge...

Thank you very much, from what i can tell, getting LW/tireless Falcon 3 volley aug dex 5 aug qui 5 and MoA5 i will be rr 6L9 so i def. have something to work towards hehe

I am hearing ppl say to skip Falcon eye 3 until later, due to it not affecting critshot/rapid fire, any thoughts on that?
Wed 26 Aug 2020 12:32 PM by Centenario
4 RA points is very cheap for 6% increased crit chances, thats a 60% increase from base crit chance of 10%.
If it doesnt affect rapidfire and critshot, then its just a bug that has to be reported.
Classic Shot, Rapid Fire and Critshot or Volley are the equivalent of spells for casters, which all benefit from Wild Power

You should use the server charplanner for accurate RR:
https://playphoenix.online/charplan/?class=Scout&level=50&realmRank=44&view=ras&r67=5&r180=1&r202=5&r204=5&r206=1&r225=3&r310=1
Wed 26 Aug 2020 12:57 PM by gotwqqd
Centenario wrote:
Wed 26 Aug 2020 12:32 PM
4 RA points is very cheap for 6% increased crit chances, thats a 60% increase from base crit chance of 10%.
If it doesnt affect rapidfire and critshot, then its just a bug that has to be reported.
Classic Shot, Rapid Fire and Critshot or Volley are the equivalent of spells for casters, which all benefit from Wild Power

You should use the server charplanner for accurate RR:
https://playphoenix.online/charplan/?class=Scout&level=50&realmRank=44&view=ras&r67=5&r180=1&r202=5&r204=5&r206=1&r225=3&r310=1
Crit shot is a shot that 100% crits
You don’t crit for higher

I stopped taking +crit RA’s on all my characters since they ruined it
Wed 26 Aug 2020 1:18 PM by Centenario
gotwqqd wrote: Crit shot is a shot that 100% crits
You don’t crit for higher
I stopped taking +crit RA’s on all my characters since they ruined it

Yea I didnt think hard enough.
Here are classic critshot info taken from Uthgard:
Critical Shot

Raising your bow specialization also grants you higher critical shot styles:
- Critical Shot I is obtained at the third train in bow and has a draw time of 2.0 times your normal draw time.
- Critical Shot II is obtained at the sixth train in bow and has a draw time of 1.9 times your normal draw time.
- Critical Shot III is obtained at the ninth train in bow and has a draw time of 1.8 times your normal draw time.
- Critical Shot IV is obtained at the twelfth train in bow and has a draw time of 1.7 times your normal draw time.
- Critical Shot V is obtained at the fifteenth train in bow and has a draw time of 1.6 times your normal draw time.
- Critical Shot VI is obtained at the eighteenth train in bow and has a draw time of 1.5 times your normal draw time.
- Critical Shot VII is obtained at the twenty-first train in bow and has a draw time of 1.4 times your normal draw time.
- Critical Shot VIII is obtained at the twenty-fourth train in bow and has a draw time of 1.3 times your normal draw time.
- Critical Shot IX is obtained at the twenty-seventh train in bow and has a draw time of 1.2 times your normal draw time.

The damage multiplier for critical shot is based on your level, and is determined by the difference between your level and the targets level, indicated by the target’s con. The multiplier is a maximum of 2.0 and a minimum of 1.1. As a broad generalization which does not take the continuous curve nature of this into account, critical shots will do 2.0 times normal damage to all targets that con grey, green, blue, or yellow. They will do approximately 1.7 times normal damage to high- orange targets, 1.4 times normal damage to high-red targets, and 1.1 times normal damage to purple targets.

Please note that critical shot will work against targets that are: sitting, standing still (which includes standing in combat mode but not actively swinging at something), walking, moving backwards, strafing, or casting a spell. Critical shot will not work against targets that are: running , in active combat (swinging at something), or Mezzed. Stunned targets may be critical shot once any timers from active combat have expired if they are not yet free to act; i.e.: they may not be critical shot until their weapon delay timer has run out after their last attack, they may be critical shot during the period between the weapon delay running out and the stun wearing off, and they may not be critical shot once they have begun swinging again. If the target was in melee with an archer, the critical shot may not be drawn against them until after their weapon delay has run out or it will be interrupted. This means that the scout's shield stun is much less effective against large weapon wielders (who have longer weapon delays) than against fast piercing/thrusting weapon wielders. Also note that if the target has a shield or are being guarded by someone with a shield, and the one holding the shield is facing the archer and is in combat mode (actively swinging or not), their block rate against arrows is DOUBLED. If they are using engage against you, you’ll only get past their defences about 5% of the time.
Thu 27 Aug 2020 5:10 AM by Klasker
Thanks for clarifying, so i will ditch having critshot in my setup and go for aug quick and speed instead.
Thu 27 Aug 2020 9:54 AM by gotwqqd
Klasker wrote:
Thu 27 Aug 2020 5:10 AM
Thanks for clarifying, so i will ditch having critshot in my setup and go for aug quick and speed instead.
yes
Mon 31 Aug 2020 2:29 PM by DinoTriz
Wait....people don't use CritShot anymore?
Mon 31 Aug 2020 2:56 PM by Freedomcall
Critshot on Phoenix is totally different from Uthgard.
It is somewhat broken to the point you can get critshot while fighting others.
Anyway Critshot doesn't "crit" anymore and thus FE doesn't affect Critshot.
I'm guessing what OP said was he won't invest into FE, not meaning he's not going to use Critshot.
Thu 3 Sep 2020 12:55 PM by Dakkhon
Crit shot doesnt crit true it does x2 damage. FE does not affect that but it does work on regular shots. Not sure about RF and FE.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Albion or the latest topics