Info: Necromancer Pet Stats

Started 6 Aug 2018
by Samordeith
in Albion
Per Developers gruenes_schaf and benfalk on 08/06/2018 in Discord on #beta-text
    Constitution and Hits from items and/or RAs transfer to pet at Summon Time
    Strength, Dexterity, Quickness, Resists from items and/or RAs transfer at Run Time (when they are needed/checked against)
    Intelligence does NOT transfer as Cast happens by the Necromancer for Damage Calc purposes

Just passing it along!
Thu 9 Aug 2018 1:25 AM by relvinian
Int doesn't xfer but necro sure needs int.

Buff necro with int and dex, buff other stuff on pet.
Fri 17 Aug 2018 10:00 AM by Bobbermand
I played necro to lvl 37 now on Phoenix. I can definately tell, that it is alot weaker here on Phoenix, than on any other server/patch note that I have tried.
I am uncertain if it was always supposed to be like it is on Phoenix, or if it might be this missing something, could be the int.
They work perfectly as mana-banks in groups, but solo lvl it is not gonna happen. As a PL toon, not gonna happen either. Which may have been the intention all along?:-)
Fri 17 Aug 2018 2:03 PM by relvinian
just in general, I find pl is not very good here. You pretty much get whatever the 50 gets for xp, so yellow xp for yellow, blue for blue. If you can kill mobs as fast as a 50 then you get same xp but better solo because of eggs.
Mon 10 Sep 2018 7:18 PM by Waygone
So, are buff pots currently benefiting the necro pet at all?
Also, was wondering since most ROG items are containing strength. It it a transferred stat or just for carrying capacity?

Other questions regarding necro RAs. I heard purge actually works on pet here. Is that so? Other RAs that might be viable currently?
Thanks for responses
Tue 11 Sep 2018 12:38 AM by Aegis15656
Bobbermand wrote:
Fri 17 Aug 2018 10:00 AM
I played necro to lvl 37 now on Phoenix. I can definately tell, that it is alot weaker here on Phoenix, than on any other server/patch note that I have tried.
I am uncertain if it was always supposed to be like it is on Phoenix, or if it might be this missing something, could be the int.
They work perfectly as mana-banks in groups, but solo lvl it is not gonna happen. As a PL toon, not gonna happen either. Which may have been the intention all along?:-)

I had no issues soloing with my Necro. chaining OJ mobs until my fingers cramped. It was actually easier here than on the server that should not be mentioned since FP works differently here.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Albion or the latest topics