/nosnow

Started 27 May 2021
by lurker
in Suggestions
Can we pretty please get a command to disable the collection of Snow, Soil and Branches on any given toon if desired?

These are just 3 less slots in my inventory which is already overcrowded as it is.

I appreciate they have a use at 50 now. So we may want to farm them at certain times (run up to events etc).
Thu 27 May 2021 11:51 AM by Astaa
I would rather see them have a use, maybe to upgrade guards, or for further, player bound cosmetics or something, maybe champion weapons skins, or the epic armour skins.
Thu 27 May 2021 1:58 PM by lurker
More uses would be good but still the option to disable them
Or perhaps after 50 they could appear like Bounty points do, in the char info rather than the inventory
Thu 27 May 2021 2:40 PM by CowwoC
Afaik it does not even matter how much snow, soil and branches you give to the npc to get the rvr participation reward, it does not rise, meaning, that one of them is already enough and if you are level 50 you have absolutely no use for the clutter of these 3. I would also suggest to make more use of them, even as XP item they are not very convincing.

A simple solution could be that you can trade them at a npc for tokens so that you can either use them for a xp reward still or for gambling.
Thu 27 May 2021 3:20 PM by Magesty
It won't be long before my bags are filled with snow
Snow, snow, I want to rid my bags, my mind, this game of snow
Snow, I long to clear a path and type /nosnow
Snow, oh, to see a great big empty bag entirely free of snow, snow

Bags are filling, all winter through
That's where potions should be
Quick destroying, that's what I'll do
How I'm longing to see, through the snow
Sun 30 May 2021 5:49 PM by Thaloria
Really good idea, i would like to have more space in my inventory.
Mon 7 Jun 2021 9:54 AM by Centenario
They are used to get a title now, but everytime the event contribution start, the snow/branch/soil is fullfilled quickly, cause people are sitting on those.
At the moment if we were to give a currency value on those they would be 1g per 1000 maybe less. So might as well throw them. I personally throw them away.
Mon 7 Jun 2021 12:25 PM by Runental
But Snow is the new Gold!
Mon 7 Jun 2021 2:33 PM by inoeth
"snow in summer" if you know what i mean lolol
Mon 7 Jun 2021 3:15 PM by ExcretusMaximus
What happened to the teleportation additions they said they were going to add to use up the snow/soil/branches?
Mon 7 Jun 2021 3:19 PM by easytoremember
ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Mon 7 Jun 2021 3:15 PM
What happened to the teleportation additions they said they were going to add to use up the snow/soil/branches?
That was in around the time they had the two-guard horse caravens
Mon 7 Jun 2021 4:13 PM by ExcretusMaximus
easytoremember wrote:
Mon 7 Jun 2021 3:19 PM

There were never caravans here, unless they existed in the three months I took a break. The devs were going to introduce porting to keeps under siege whose ports had been broken, using soil/branches/snow and then the idea just went away.

EDIT:
I meant in NF, not OF.
Mon 7 Jun 2021 6:13 PM by Siouxsie
ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Mon 7 Jun 2021 4:13 PM
easytoremember wrote:
Mon 7 Jun 2021 3:19 PM

There were never caravans here, unless they existed in the three months I took a break. The devs were going to introduce porting to keeps under siege whose ports had been broken, using soil/branches/snow and then the idea just went away.

There were definitely caravans here. In Old Frontiers... I've killed a bunch back in the day.
Mon 7 Jun 2021 6:54 PM by easytoremember
There were teleports that got unlocked by turning soil/snow/branches on task rotation. As to where they ported to I can't remember.

After that you were able to port directly to keeps, and after that NF week test began.
Mon 7 Jun 2021 6:57 PM by Siouxsie
easytoremember wrote:
Mon 7 Jun 2021 6:54 PM
There were teleports that got unlocked by turning soil/snow/branches on task rotation. As to where they ported to I can't remember.

After that you were able to port directly to keeps, and after that NF week test began.

You turned them in .. and after a certain amount it opened up porting directly to flags (for Domination game)
from the portal/edge keep.
Sat 12 Jun 2021 6:41 AM by Talo
Runental wrote:
Mon 7 Jun 2021 12:25 PM
But Snow is the new Gold!
"Don't eat yellow snow!"
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics