Level Playing Field suggestion - lvl 50 toons get sent home to go to the frontier.

Started 11 May 2021
by NeoMatrix
in Suggestions
Random thought; fully recognizing this might go against the notions here... but... one random thing that could be done fairly simply is to move level 50 toons back to their home realms and let them decide how they want to spend their time. (And then apply the same bonus to all level 50 toons.. in the event or not to get up to RR5L5 as they currently receive in the event)

This narrows the focus of the vent to be around leveling.... which doesn't seem like a bad thing?
Tue 11 May 2021 2:13 AM by Smricha1
Agreed. No idea why it goes past level 49
Tue 11 May 2021 4:34 AM by gotwqqd
Smricha1 wrote:
Tue 11 May 2021 2:13 AM
Agreed. No idea why it goes past level 49
Maybe they want to give people an easier path to 5L5 so they are more equipped to compete with the large amount of 10L+
Tue 11 May 2021 4:59 AM by ExcretusMaximus
NeoMatrix wrote:
Tue 11 May 2021 1:39 AM
(And then apply the same bonus to all level 50 toons.. in the event or not to get up to RR5L5 as they currently receive in the event)

I see where you're coming from, and I happen to agree, but they've said many, many, many times that they will never increase realm point gains in the frontiers again (and yet they introduce this event which makes most people stop leveling completely, and next week's which is essentially a massive RP boost to everyone since the low RR bonuses count even for RR11 people).
Tue 11 May 2021 6:55 PM by NeoMatrix
ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Tue 11 May 2021 4:59 AM
NeoMatrix wrote:
Tue 11 May 2021 1:39 AM
(And then apply the same bonus to all level 50 toons.. in the event or not to get up to RR5L5 as they currently receive in the event)

I see where you're coming from, and I happen to agree, but they've said many, many, many times that they will never increase realm point gains in the frontiers again (and yet they introduce this event which makes most people stop leveling completely, and next week's which is essentially a massive RP boost to everyone since the low RR bonuses count even for RR11 people).

I did say this only works if the gains stop at RR5L5 as the current event does. I know right now they handle this on a zone wide calculation so it probably isn't super easy to translate over... arguably they could apply an invisible buff that boosts RP gain until you hit RR5L5 that they rip off when the event ends (not sure what is possible in the player DB here.. :X)
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics