Haemoons Idea Notepad

Started 14 Jun 2023
by FunusGaming
in Suggestions

Ill be posting some ideas, that might be fun to have on the server, that i have in this Thread. Feel free to yell at me for improvements to those Ideas as they are just random thoughts that I get throughout my day sometimes.

• Implement the PVE Area only Potion Vendor that sells transformation potions to morph into different mobtypes or other races; this might help make fun player hosted events

• Implement a NPC or Method for players to switch their set realm to a different one. I.e. having a Hero but playing in Midgard (Possible restrictions: PVE areas only, Duration, Switch Lockout (once evey 48h?)); I sometimes would love to play in areas just as i would on a Co-op server and had this idea, no clue on implementability

• Disable RP sharing for stealth classes; This is the biggest point i keep hearing from people that hate the RP sharing. High RR Stealthers for no time investment

EDIT 1

• change Celestius or introduce something new to be a longer type dungeon similar to Halls of Helgardh (length wise) with more rewards, longer time and include cross realm. Restrict classes to allow no duplicates; idea for a zone would be Aerus city or Labyrinth.

EDIT 2

• add the procs back to DF weapons; This shouldnt influence too much except give back some actual use back to those weapons as they currently are only used for "find out which is best ore/seal salvage value", -sapphire weapons = dot proc, diamond weapons = 350 radius proc
Thu 15 Jun 2023 3:19 PM by Zik

About Celestius, if I may suggest a variant: Celestius (area) might be the entry point for the 3 instances (DS/HoH/Celestius). 3 instances cross-realm and one easy central point to gather instance enjoyers (easier for LFG/LFM).

Tue 20 Jun 2023 12:17 PM by Catkain

"Disable RP sharing for stealth classes; This is the biggest point i keep hearing from people that hate the RP sharing. High RR Stealthers for no time investment"

I disagree with implementing one set of rules for classes A, B and C, but not for classes X, Y and Z. As far as high rr stealthers go, I love them and if I made a high rr shadowblade, I promise you would love to run into me too 😄

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics