Design New Shrouded Isles Dragon Encounters

Started 7 Jun 2021
by soremir
in Suggestions
Hello! I've been having this though for a while, and thought I'df finally put it down here.

The SI dragon encounter is very easy and mindless right now. At least in Alb, haven't tried the others. Cue Sweatgirl yelling "You're a Joke!" at Xanxicar.

Some of us have asked for some more PVE, and while RVR is the core of DAOC, another real PVE raid outside of the epic dungeon, dragon raid, and Legion could be fun. The Devs did a great job on Celestius, so I think these dragon encounters provide another opportunity for them to make these into real fun PVE encounters that they design themselves. A lot of the infrastructure is there, like I assume was the case for celestius, and it already drops remains and is linked to some good feather items. It would give us a new PVE thing without having the radical changes of introducing MLs of some ToA stuff or some of the other more radical suggestions that have kicked around here.

So that's my thought: why don't the Devs think about remaking the SI dragon encounters to be real and challenging encounters, and get their PVE chops moving agin? I have no doubt that they could make them great!
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics