Any plans to shorten realm timer now that population is dwindling? maybe 2 hours is enough now?

Started 2 Jul 2021
by gtcc
in Suggestions
Any plans to shorten realm timer now that population is dwindling? maybe 2 hours is enough now?

This is more of a question not a suggestion however I was directed here anyway when asking the discord.
Fri 2 Jul 2021 2:54 PM by ExcretusMaximus
As I said in game, it needs to be lengthened with the dwindling population, not shortened.
Fri 2 Jul 2021 2:55 PM by gtcc
Well why not just make it so you can't swap to the "winning" realm? I don't swap to go zerg with these guys. I swap to realm that has the fewest roaming gorups on so I can maximize the rps I make when I can play.
Fri 2 Jul 2021 2:58 PM by gotwqqd
gtcc wrote:
Fri 2 Jul 2021 2:55 PM
Well why not just make it so you can't swap to the "winning" realm? I don't swap to go zerg with these guys. I swap to realm that has the fewest roaming gorups on so I can maximize the rps I make when I can play.
Or only be able to change at any time to a lower populatedn realm
Fri 2 Jul 2021 2:59 PM by gtcc
gotwqqd wrote:
Fri 2 Jul 2021 2:58 PM
gtcc wrote:

thats cool
Fri 2 Jul 2021 3:11 PM by Ceen
gtcc wrote:
Fri 2 Jul 2021 2:59 PM
gotwqqd wrote:
Fri 2 Jul 2021 2:58 PM
gtcc wrote:

thats cool
A backdoor to underpop realm would be nice indeed.
Fri 2 Jul 2021 3:45 PM by Kurbsen
30 mins max, just like genesis had it was perfect.
Sat 3 Jul 2021 1:25 AM by Irkeno
ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Fri 2 Jul 2021 2:54 PM
As I said in game, it needs to be lengthened with the dwindling population, not shortened.

Allowing people to quickly realm hop, but only to the low pop realms sounds really good.

Example.. Pop low. Little to fight, 1 realm outnumbering another… options:

Allow people to join the lowpop realm quickly to encourage action

Or

Lock people in to a single realm for longer to reduce chances of action further resulting in more pvdoor or zerging smaller numbers

Which of these two sounds more effective.
Sat 3 Jul 2021 3:55 AM by Nephamael
I'd love to see a 0 minute timer for a week and see what happens.

Or maybe 5 minutes, so you can't spy (even tho imo discord channels are the bigger problem regarding that).
Sat 3 Jul 2021 5:20 AM by Noashakra
Biggest problem is people streaming in the BG with 0 delay
Sat 3 Jul 2021 3:10 PM by gtcc
Noashakra wrote:
Sat 3 Jul 2021 5:20 AM

who gives a shit what those zerglings idiots do.
Sat 3 Jul 2021 3:41 PM by Noashakra
gtcc wrote:
Sat 3 Jul 2021 3:10 PM
Noashakra wrote:
Sat 3 Jul 2021 5:20 AM

who gives a shit what those zerglings idiots do.

They give live info about where they are and what they are doing... No xrealm needed, just open twich.
Sat 3 Jul 2021 3:44 PM by gtcc
well if they arent streaming with a delay and you feel so inclined.... report them. they will get bacnned. Now lets get back on topic of how and when we can get this realm timer reduced or adjusted.
Sat 3 Jul 2021 3:46 PM by skipari
gtcc wrote:
Sat 3 Jul 2021 3:44 PM
well if they arent streaming with a delay and you feel so inclined.... report them. they will get bacnned. Now lets get back on topic of how and when we can get this realm timer reduced or adjusted.

There is no rule against streaming without delay, anymore. Only the chat windows have to be covered.
Sat 3 Jul 2021 4:26 PM by gtcc
If thats the case then it's their fault if they want to stream it with no delay and they get hit. keep this thread at the top for a while so the devs will see it.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics