Reative Healing tintures

Started 23 Aug 2019
by Fribrand
in Open Community Votes
Allow craftable reactive healing armor tinctures for ALL appropriate levels.

Notably... For use on crafted armor for the various battle grounds.
ie: levels 24, 29, 34, 39...
Fri 23 Aug 2019 8:33 AM by REVOLTE
voting for NO.
as always....i dont see the point in investing any more resources into bgs since they draw away players from proper rvr.
Fri 23 Aug 2019 4:37 PM by Fribrand
REVOLTE wrote:
Fri 23 Aug 2019 8:33 AM
as always....i dont see the point in investing any more resources into bgs since they draw away players from proper rvr.

Poor excuse... people don't want to play MY WAY so the Devs should do nothing for them... LOL

This is not something people can not get... There are drops that have these procs on them.
This just makes it easier for them because they don't have to farm for extreme periods of time to get what they want.
Fri 23 Aug 2019 11:11 PM by gotwqqd
Fribrand wrote:
Fri 23 Aug 2019 4:37 PM
REVOLTE wrote:
Fri 23 Aug 2019 8:33 AM

Poor excuse... people don't want to play MY WAY so the Devs should do nothing for them... LOL

This is not something people can not get... There are drops that have these procs on them.
This just makes it easier for them because they don't have to farm for extreme periods of time to get what they want.
That’s the point
It’s a stopping point for most players/new players.
The guys that think they are so good when they have twinked characters should have no additional easy mode.
They need to maybe even limit things when in Thid....start with reducing max rr to 2L0
Fri 23 Aug 2019 11:37 PM by ExcretusMaximus
gotwqqd wrote:
Fri 23 Aug 2019 11:11 PM
start with reducing max rr to 2L0

1L4, like it was originally, and remove /xp off before forty-five.
Fri 23 Aug 2019 11:45 PM by gotwqqd
ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Fri 23 Aug 2019 11:37 PM
gotwqqd wrote:
Fri 23 Aug 2019 11:11 PM
start with reducing max rr to 2L0

1L4, like it was originally, and remove /xp off before forty-five.
I’d say this would be fine...even let them train realm abilities and stay in Thid until they die

Don’t understand why Xp off is an issue
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Open Community Votes or the latest topics