Xp rate bonuses

Started 10 Apr 2018
by sengerdrow
in Ask the Team
Hello, sorry if I made a stupid question but ...

Xp rates are gonna be like classic ?
What about the varius xp bonuses ?

I'm just worried there are gonna be too much grinding, i'm an old man with 3-4 hours per week to dedicate to gaming

cheers for your project !
Wed 11 Apr 2018 2:25 AM by igraine
The exact rates are TBD, however there are plans for more xp bonuses than what existed in 1.65 (e.g. grouping more players/unique classes, realm-wide for relics controlled).
Wed 11 Apr 2018 6:43 PM by Kralin
I really like the idea of a special bonus for inviting unique classes. The bonus would have to be fairly significant to make it worthwhile. Otherwise an ideally-setup PBAoE group with duplicate/triplicate classes would still likely level faster than a unique group with a special bonus.
Wed 11 Apr 2018 8:54 PM by Maxim
Kralin wrote:
Wed 11 Apr 2018 6:43 PM
I really like the idea of a special bonus for inviting unique classes. The bonus would have to be fairly significant to make it worthwhile. Otherwise an ideally-setup PBAoE group with duplicate/triplicate classes would still likely level faster than a unique group with a special bonus.

We currently have such an xp factor in the Alpha that grants an XP bonus per unique class in the group for the exact reason you stated above So far there has been a lot of positive feedback regarding this change in the alpha.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Ask the Team or the latest topics