Will there be a "Customize" option?

Started 17 Jun 2018
by Tyton
in Ask the Team
A lot of players, myself included, really enjoyed having the "customize" option on the character screen. Especially because you can change the character models back and forth from classic (they don't always look the same). Plus it's a really nice QoL to alleviate the stress of if you realized you made a mistake and you're already +20. Are there any plans to implement this? We had it on Genesis and it worked well.
Thanks,
T
Mon 18 Jun 2018 1:18 PM by Haruspex
You can swap back and forth between models by clicking on the Options button and Choosing Figure versions and then selecting Catacombs or Classic.
Mon 18 Jun 2018 5:14 PM by Tyton
Haruspex wrote:
Mon 18 Jun 2018 1:18 PM
You can swap back and forth between models by clicking on the Options button and Choosing Figure versions and then selecting Catacombs or Classic.

I was referring to the actual "Customize" button which appears on the character selection screen. (for tweaking hair color/style after the character has already been created) - but thanks all the same.

Would be really nice to see this implemented - especially since it doesn't impact balance, etc.
Tue 19 Jun 2018 8:05 PM by gruenesschaf
Not discussed but I'd assume it'll be available. The question is just if it'll always be available or require some ingame thing to buy for bp or feathers.
Wed 20 Jun 2018 5:48 PM by Tyton
Cool - thanks for the update!
I'd personally be fine with it either way (BP/feathers/or just always available). Loved having that option on Genesis 1. Makes char creation much less worrisome for people.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Ask the Team or the latest topics